grace-cca game

gr8school

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was a joke. The way Grace played was a joke, the way city played was a joke, and the refs were a joke.

First off Grace played like they were up 30 when it was close the whole game. They wouldnt box out or rebound in general wouldnt get back on D, basically they played like a team that had already clinched the district title.

CCA was incredable. The whole Grace team was laughing, how can i say this... Like you know when you see a really bad team and they put up shots and you dont know if you should laugh at them or feel bad for them? Now imagine a team making those shots the whole night. Im talking like the bank was open faders throwing up threes with two people on you just stuff like that. Now Walter Williams is a solid player but other than him they are bad.

And the refs uhhhh, yes it was pathetic the whole game. They kicked like 3 City fans out and they took control of they game, but what got me was the two techs on Van Horn. Van Horn hadnt had a technical the whole year and got two. It was ridiculous. It was the most obvious offensive foul i have seen the whole year the guy lowered his shoulder into Van Horn and they called a block. I didnt really care about the call (it was the second quarter against city you dont really care about anything.) but then van horn rolled over and got his first technical and while he was walking to the bench he says to Smith, "that was aweful" a ref overheard him and T'ed him up again. Now I dont know the exact rules on if he will be able to play in the next game or not, which happens to be senior night :(

The game was a joke. The way Grace played was a joke, the way city played was a joke, and the refs were a joke.

First off Grace played like they were up 30 when it was close the whole game. They wouldnt box out or rebound in general wouldnt get back on D, basically they played like a team that had already clinched the district title.

CCA was incredable. The whole Grace team was laughing, how can i say this... Like you know when you see a really bad team and they put up shots and you dont know if you should laugh at them or feel bad for them? Now imagine a team making those shots the whole night. Im talking like the bank was open faders throwing up threes with two people on you just stuff like that. Now Walter Williams is a solid player but other than him they are bad.

And the refs uhhhh, yes it was pathetic the whole game. They kicked like 3 City fans out and they took control of they game, but what got me was the two techs on Van Horn. Van Horn hadnt had a technical the whole year and got two. It was ridiculous. It was the most obvious offensive foul i have seen the whole year the guy lowered his shoulder into Van Horn and they called a block. I didnt really care about the call (it was the second quarter against city you dont really care about anything.) but then van horn rolled over and got his first technical and while he was walking to the bench he says to Smith, "that was aweful" a ref overheard him and T'ed him up again. Now I dont know the exact rules on if he will be able to play in the next game or not, which happens to be senior night :(

I guess that will teach him to keep his mouth shut. I think the refs should have control of the game. If they don't people will run over them.

I heard Grace just played flat out terrible...and the loss of Van Horn is pretty significant, but I think that goes without saying...however, I believe Grace will fair well against South Pitt even without Van Horn...by the way, where is friday's game at???

It's at Grace on Senior Nite. I still think Van Horn not playing could be a factor. Grace hasn't played very well it's last 2 games. Not good with tourney time coming. :thumb:

It's at Grace on Senior Nite. I still think Van Horn not playing could be a factor. Grace hasn't played very well it's last 2 games. Not good with tourney time coming. :thumb:

Grace didnt play bad against East Ridge. East Ridge has a pretty good team. Im not totally sure Van Horn is out, he recieved two technicals not a double technical. Im not sure on that rule.

I dont think it will affect them that much against South Pitt. South Pitt has weak guard play and doesnt match up good with Grace. Antonio might have a long night with Dilts on him and Carter standing in the middle.

What was Van Horn doing? Rolling around on the ground and making a big spectacle? Did he say something on the foul to get the first T? I've seen the way he's reacted to getting fouls called on him before, I'm not suprised the ref T'd him up. Some aren't as leinent as others, they like to take control of things and not let it get out of hand.