District 11AA Tournament

blue-redbball

Cheatham and Harpeth will finish 1-2 in the district tournament, AND in the region tournament. Who wins those games is anybody's guess? Both games this year came down to a last second shot that Harpeth hit. I predict both to go to state.

Looks like Cheatham won't even get a chance at Harpeth in the championship. The big upset by Waverly put them out of the whole competition. What happened?!

Harpeth is not out. They will likely finish third in the district and draw the number two team from district 12 which will either be McNairy Central or Chester County---certainly not the type of regional quarterfinal game the Indians were looking for.

That's def. not what the lady indians wanted, third place(if they win tonight)i'm shocked

That's def. not what the lady indians wanted, third place(if they win tonight)i'm shocked

You and everyone else. Apparently, Harpeth forgot the #1 rule in sports, "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANY OPPONENT". IMO once Cheatham had lost to Waverly, Harpeth thought that they had first locked up. On the other hand, Creek Wood appeared to be focused and very poised. Petty and Adams played like leaders and got good help from those around them, including some BIG free throws by freshman Breeden. Hopefully tonight's championship game will be a good one.

Sycamore (3) vs. Creek Wood (4), who would have thought it. (Def. not Harpeth).