Best Players in East Tennesse?

Reppin_AW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at Cap 1's posts on CoachT. All he really does is trash talk Greeneville. Hmmmm . . . makes you think.

Ok tarpon…it seems that you’re not comprehending where I’m coming from. I am a Tennessee High Viking fan. Check out Greenville’s 2004-2005 scores/schedule page on Coacht…now look at the last game of YOUR season…right next to the big L 29-34. You see that T E N N E S S E E…that’s MY team. Hmmmmm…makes you think!! :P

My posts about your school comes from being bogged down with every thread about the East being painted GREEN by you DEVILS!!! You get lucky in one…make that two games this year…and now you think your going to STATE!! I think the BIG 9 will have a lot to say about that come Regional time. You never know…them Vikings may get to give you your last dance again this year. :thumb:

Ok tarpon…it seems that you’re not comprehending where I’m coming from. I am a Tennessee High Viking fan. Check out Greenville’s 2004-2005 scores/schedule page on Coacht…now look at the last game of YOUR season…right next to the big L 29-34. You see that T E N N E S S E E…that’s MY team. Hmmmmm…makes you think!! ;)

My posts about your school comes from being bogged down with every thread about the East being painted GREEN by you DEVILS!!! You get lucky in one…make that two games this year…and now you think your going to STATE!! I think the BIG 9 will have a lot to say about that come Regional time. You never know…them Vikings may get to give you your last dance again this year. ;)

You keep telling yourself that tennessee high would beat greeneville and you might get somebody to believe you but if tennessee high plays greeneville the greene devils will send the vikings packing.

Some of the players mentioned in this topic are way "overrated". I wonder if their parents and they are doing the posting? Playing AAU and hyping on this forum does not make a great player. I have seen a few mentioned here play (the so called top 5) and I was frankly disappointed. I think all the hype here can work in reverse. Give me a humble team player any day rather than "one of the best players in East Tennessee?" :thumb:

Food for thought ..........If they were so good they wouldn't have to tell everyone about it.

PS The rankings by gomab and unapproved website are a joke too. It is all about AAU and politics.

Ok tarpon…it seems that you’re not comprehending where I’m coming from. I am a Tennessee High Viking fan. Check out Greenville’s 2004-2005 scores/schedule page on Coacht…now look at the last game of YOUR season…right next to the big L 29-34. You see that T E N N E S S E E…that’s MY team. Hmmmmm…makes you think!! :lol:

My posts about your school comes from being bogged down with every thread about the East being painted GREEN by you DEVILS!!! You get lucky in one…make that two games this year…and now you think your going to STATE!! I think the BIG 9 will have a lot to say about that come Regional time. You never know…them Vikings may get to give you your last dance again this year. :thumb:

i guess the vikings wont get the chance to knock g'ville out again since they are not even good enough to make to the region this year.

Ok tarpon…it seems that you’re not comprehending where I’m coming from. I am a Tennessee High Viking fan. Check out Greenville’s 2004-2005 scores/schedule page on Coacht…now look at the last game of YOUR season…right next to the big L 29-34. You see that T E N N E S S E E…that’s MY team. Hmmmmm…makes you think!! :)

My posts about your school comes from being bogged down with every thread about the East being painted GREEN by you DEVILS!!! You get lucky in one…make that two games this year…and now you think your going to STATE!! I think the BIG 9 will have a lot to say about that come Regional time. You never know…them Vikings may get to give you your last dance again this year. :)

Major props to Tenn High for beating a weak G'ville team last year 34-29. But, that was a year ago or so, and this year is this year . . . or something like that. I'm starting to sound like Yogi Berra. In any event, good luck next year Cap 1. You can still hold onto the memory of beating G'ville.