District 11AA MVP

defensiveMVP332

I agree that every player mentioned in this post is a great player and contenders for MVP, except for maybe Cody Dunn. Dunn is a good scorer, but not MVP material. West is definetly a great player, but I think he needs to develop more as a leader and as a "big game" player. Jesse Moulton is no doubt talented, but where was he in the game against SC? This was a very big game for Sycamore, yet he scored only 4 points. With that one game aside, Moulton is probably the most deserving of the MVP award.

In the few Sycamore games that I've watched, I was really impressed with Austin Lohin, but I don't know much about his performance throughout the season as a whole. Is he a possible contender?

haha this is funny Moulton stepped up his game in a game that mattered 31 against Harpeth. That game was for the district championship. Moulton should be MVP

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off the SC game meant nothing to Sycamore all it was was a record preserver and a moral boost. If Sycamore would have lost they would be in the same situation just with an extra loss. I wasn't at the game but I doubt he played his usual minutes, plus noone,with the exception of Lohin, stepped up in that game. The other MVP candidate Jake West only scored 9 points so neither performed at their usual MVP level.

As for Lohin, he isn't in the mix this year but he is only a junior. Next year he will be the leader of that team in almost all categories guaranteed. He will probably be one of the forerunners for the MVP award.

West is also a junior and will give Lohin a run for his money

First off the SC game meant nothing to Sycamore all it was was a record preserver and a moral boost. If Sycamore would have lost they would be in the same situation just with an extra loss. I wasn't at the game but I doubt he played his usual minutes, plus noone,with the exception of Lohin, stepped up in that game. The other MVP candidate Jake West only scored 9 points so neither performed at their usual MVP level.

As for Lohin, he isn't in the mix this year but he is only a junior. Next year he will be the leader of that team in almost all categories guaranteed. He will probably be one of the forerunners for the MVP award.

jus wonderin....what was west's numbers lastnight compared to reids??? does anyone know for sure???

jus wonderin....what was west's numbers lastnight compared to reids??? does anyone know for sure???

If you are asking this question in relevance to the MVP award then it doesn't matter what their numbers were. The seasonal MVP trophy competition is already over. And the only award those numbers would apply to would be tourney MVP and sadly no first round losing team has ever had a tourney MVP. But this is all if you are questioning the MVP award or are just curious.

Edited by shs5.0

If you are asking this question in relevance to the MVP award then it doesn't matter what their numbers were. The seasonal MVP trophy competition is already over. And the only award those numbers would apply to would be tourney MVP and sadly no first round losing team has ever had a tourney MVP. But this is all if you are questioning the MVP award or are just curious.

jus curious