Perry County's Kari May

CoachT

I would just like to add that none of this would have been possible had it not been for Mt. Pleasant girls helping PC out. They did a wonderful thing to help make this girls dream come true. This shows what true sportsmanship really is. Both PC & Mt. Pleasant teams and coaches, and also the TSSAA (who granted PC permission to allow Kari to play) should be commended. This was an amazing night, not only for Kari, but for the entire crowd who witnessed this exciting event. God Bless You Kari and Your Family! May God lay his healing hand upon you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to add that none of this would have been possible had it not been for Mt. Pleasant girls helping PC out. They did a wonderful thing to help make this girls dream come true. This shows what true sportsmanship really is. Both PC & Mt. Pleasant teams and coaches, and also the TSSAA (who granted PC permission to allow Kari to play) should be commended. This was an amazing night, not only for Kari, but for the entire crowd who witnessed this exciting event. God Bless You Kari and Your Family! May God lay his healing hand upon you.

Thanks for telling us that! There ARE always two sides to every story-----even wonderful ones, like Kari May's! :rolleyes:

The Mt. Pleasant girls, Perry County girls and their coaches with the help of

TSSAA...now that's Teamwork!! Above and beyond the call of sportsmanship!

I would have loved to have been there! Way to go! :rolleyes:

I believe today, Thursday is when she starts her treatments! Kari, we

just pray for you and your family in the next coming days! May God

Bless you!! :rolleyes: Maury County loves you!

No, I don't go to school with Kari. I just live in Perry County, but when I hear any news, I will be sure and update you. She is a special girl, and a very strong girl, and I believe that God will hear our prayers and give this girl the long and healthy life she deserves. I'm sure she is thankful for everyone's prayers and support.

For those that wanted to know.......

I guess Perry County won for Kari tonight! I know that will

make her happy! Congratulations!

What a wonderful way to honor Kari--the whole team

had t-shirts they had on at the game that had.......

Kari #22! :D

I saw a few tears as a youth pastor from Perry County said a

special prayer after the game specifically for her!

Kari was able to listen to the game last night from her hospital room and was very excited about the Lady Viking win.

Kari is a very special part of the Lady Viking program and the PC community. All who know her love and admire her. She is the heart and soul of this team. She will be with her teammates every step of the way.

Our prays are with you, Kari!

I went to see Kari today, she has started treatments and is a little weak, but for the most part is feeling okay. They said she would start feeling worse from the treatments maybe tomorrow. She's still in high spirts and she still wears the smile that can brighten the worst of days. If anyone has the will to and the stregenth to beat this thing, its Kari May. I love you Kari and you're in my thoughts and prayers!!

Edited by balla33