Ravenwoods Keeper

ravenwood_state_champs05

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do u guys think about tyler kahn for ravenwood he is a great goalie and he is goin to sign with garner webb a good team

Tyler Kahn is a good keeper. I was able to play with him in club for the secound half of club season so, i have a pretty good idea of what he can do.

Hey if if he can sign with a D-1 school then he definatly has some skills. I also know that he would never say those things that the contractor said he did, in the Williamson co. topic, about his teammates. He was a good teammate to me and I am sure he is to the Ravewood team also.

I wasn't launching a full attack on Ravenwood’s keeper. I was simply responding to the post. It may have been misconstrued. I didn't mean to bash his skills. They are decent. He put a lot of work into sighing with a DI college, and I am happy for him. But as discussed in other boards, DI isn't necessarily better than any other level of collegiate soccer. I have seen him play in numerous games. He is very inconsistent. He is capable of making the big save, but he tends to get let some easy ones in. He has a tendency to be chipped as well. Congratulations to you Tyler Kahn, on getting your scholarship. I'm happy for you. I also never mentioned having him as a teammate. I bet he is a great teammate.

I wasn't launching a full attack on Ravenwood’s keeper. I was simply responding to the post. It may have been misconstrued. I didn't mean to bash his skills. They are decent. He put a lot of work into sighing with a DI college, and I am happy for him. But as discussed in other boards, DI isn't necessarily better than any other level of collegiate soccer. I have seen him play in numerous games. He is very inconsistent. He is capable of making the big save, but he tends to get let some easy ones in. He has a tendency to be chipped as well. Congratulations to you Tyler Kahn, on getting your scholarship. I'm happy for you. I also never mentioned having him as a teammate. I bet he is a great teammate.

People that say D1 isnt best cant play D1. Players from NAIA a lot of times transfer to D1 because competition is better. NAIA has a few VERY good teams, but none that can beat the likes of Maryland, Clemson or most teams that go to the tournament. D1 sends the most by far to MLS and even Europe.

People that say D1 isnt best cant play D1. Players from NAIA a lot of times transfer to D1 because competition is better. NAIA has a few VERY good teams, but none that can beat the likes of Maryland, Clemson or most teams that go to the tournament. D1 sends the most by far to MLS and even Europe.

Yea, sure - get a grip, dude. I'd like to see what a D1 powerhouse like garner-webb (whoever they are) could do against the likes of D2 schools like Tusculum or Carson-Newman. It wouldn't be pretty.

Why does every personal argument turn into a DI v. DII debate. Seriously, look at the other boards, everyone of them has this argument in them.

Come on, ydet, if we didn't argue about this, we would have to argue about publics vs/ privates, or A/AA vs. AAA, or Divison II vs. AAA .... ad infinitum. What kills me about all of these debates, though, isn't the fact that we have them, but the fact that one side actually thinks that they will convince the other side that they are wrong.

Announcements