JC over Clay

Dawg05

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one just hope that the boys from Clay County step it up and come to play as this is it for alot of them. Hopefully they'll all come to play, everyone will do their part and they'll take us all the way to the state! They can do it if they play together as a team! :thumb:

Now, there is something we can agree on. I am not trying to favor one player only, I hope they all do great, and make it to state and all that. I simply think they would be better off getting him more touches because it would help to open up the outside shots. Would you not agree that the post getting the ball more often would help them all in the long run, especially when they get to the regional tournament, they will have to use him more. Good Luck to the Dawgs against HS/C'Range.

Now, there is something we can agree on. I am not trying to favor one player only, I hope they all do great, and make it to state and all that. I simply think they would be better off getting him more touches because it would help to open up the outside shots. Would you not agree that the post getting the ball more often would help them all in the long run, especially when they get to the regional tournament, they will have to use him more. Good Luck to the Dawgs against HS/C'Range.

I agree that Dustin needs to get some looks down low on the post, he is a great player and is hard to stop if he gets it down low. Well there is no one around here that can stop him. I think they need to get back to what got there this far, work together and they will be tough. I watched the first game we played this year against VB and they inside out game was more prevelent during this game. Now i also seen Dustin working to get open looks and when i got open they gave him the ball. Last year at this time Clay County was at its best and i think they will be again. Only this time lets finish it and get that home court advantage for the substate!! B)

I agree that Dustin needs to get some looks down low on the post, he is a great player and is hard to stop if he gets it down low. Well there is no one around here that can stop him. I think they need to get back to what got there this far, work together and they will be tough. I watched the first game we played this year against VB and they inside out game was more prevelent during this game. Now i also seen Dustin working to get open looks and when i got open they gave him the ball. Last year at this time Clay County was at its best and i think they will be again. Only this time lets finish it and get that home court advantage for the substate!! B)

[/quote

Come on df we can't both have home court advantage in the substate!!!! And I think we may need it more, your guys are used to playing in the post season and you know we're not!!! Seriously, good luck and one way or another we are going to get a chance to talk at regions. B)