District 7AAA Tournament

SPORTSFAN520

My boys from cookeville will be ready to go tonight. After they beat Siegel the entire siegel nation can cry because i really dont care about Siegel. Without Oden you dont have a chance. I believe cookevilles senior laden lineup is destined. With Cookevilles win over Riverdale they finally got over the hump and will be able to play with confidence for the first time in a while.

Cookeville in my opinion will have to stop Darius Roper. A very hard task but i believe Tyler wolf can shut him down. Everyone knows Ramsey will get his 20+ and Cookeville cant stop him. They need to get him or jones in foul trouble and get into that inexperienced Siegel bench.

Also cookeville needs a big game from Taylor Stearman because when he scores 15+ the Cavs i think are 5-1.

Wolf needs to play an offensive game tonight and lead the Cavs to victory.

I have all the respect in the world for jimmy oden and coach harris Good Luck to Siegel and will the nation be in full force

To say Siegel doesn't have a chance without Jimmy is crazy. They are a great team even without him, Rod is a great 6th man and they will do what it takes to win tonight.Oakland will get the job done as well and the game of the year will happen on Friday night.Good luck to everyone.............

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

To say Siegel doesn't have a chance without Jimmy is crazy. They are a great team even without him, Rod is a great 6th man and they will do what it takes to win tonight.Oakland will get the job done as well and the game of the year will happen on Friday night.Good luck to everyone.............

Nice post.

I agree with the entire post. Jimmy is not Siegel's whole team, contrary to popular belief. The stars will come out to play tonight and I'm confident Oakland will win as well

Guest dare_2_dream

I agree with the entire post. Jimmy is not Siegel's whole team, contrary to popular belief. The stars will come out to play tonight and I'm confident Oakland will win as well

your right, hes a big part of it but they can survive without, especially in district. luckily he will be back for regions. ;)

your right, hes a big part of it but they can survive without, especially in district. luckily he will be back for regions. :thumb:

Anyone who saw them even after he got kicked outta the game can tell you he is not the whole team. While he is usually the high scorer...that certainly doesn't mean he is the only one who can put up big numbers as 4 other players on this team have had nights of 20 or more. Just because others don't all the time like Jimmy doesn't mean they can't.

They will prove that tonight.

We will find out...my guess yes. People around here have no clue of some of the attitudes of top basketball players in the country. So many basketball players have "attitude problems" on the court but coaches dont give a flip if they put up results on the court. And I think we can all say Jimmy's attitude doesn't affect team chemistry which is the reason a coach would kick a kid off of a team.

no. thats just the problem with the NBA.

riverdale got murfreesboros best kept secret today...a junior transfer from smyrna west (used to go to blackman) named quinton (idk his last name). i saw him play at patterson a few weeks back, hes unreal. didnt want to say anything abou it until it was official, but yea hes here now :thumb:

He's also got a terrible attitude.

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825955689' date='Feb 23 2006 - 02:05 PM']

Finally i get to post again... Thanks CoachT, anyways yes quentin was coming to siegel, He told me that the last night of church league. I have played against him and he is amazing with his left hand. Has the best floater ive seen. His outside game is questionable. But he can attack the basket. I still cant believe he ends up at riverdale, cuz there is a girl in my class who cheerleads with him for premier and he wanted to come here really bad. but oh well. hes a cool guy so good luck to him at riverdale if that is indeed where he is this next season.

yea, he was tellin my brother he was comin to riverdale but we had heard he was goin to siegel from other people, but i am glad he came to riverdale. he is also zoned for riverdale if im not mistaken. hes one of the most athletic people ive ever seen, he is extra swole, can throw down dunks with the best of them, run, shoot, he will be a great player i believe. have you ever seen him do his flips? he can front flip, back flip, anything just as easily as he can walk.

btw, if anybody who doesnt know him thinks hes a joke because hes a cheerleader, your dead wrong...i think cheerleading has developed him to be that athletic and it will pay off on the court.

yea, he was tellin my brother he was comin to riverdale but we had heard he was goin to siegel from other people, but i am glad he came to riverdale. he is also zoned for riverdale if im not mistaken. hes one of the most athletic people ive ever seen, he is extra swole, can throw down dunks with the best of them, run, shoot, he will be a great player i believe. have you ever seen him do his flips? he can front flip, back flip, anything just as easily as he can walk.

btw, if anybody who doesnt know him thinks hes a joke because hes a cheerleader, your dead wrong...i think cheerleading has developed him to be that athletic and it will pay off on the court.

Yea, male cheerleaders are always bigger than some of the actual players lol he is a player and a cheerleader. He doesnt have a good attitude. Hes cool towards me cuz they spanked our church league team 3 times and id always joke with him bout how funny it was that we played them. But yeah, im jus still upset hes at riverdale. dern