Who has the best O-Line in 2a?

The1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has the best Offensive Line in 2A??

Goodpasture's o-line was very good last year and they return 3/5 of it. Lance Locke, Quinton Groves, and Mark Fisher have all been starting in the o-line since they were sophomores. Groves and Fisher were both invited to Tennessee's junior day earlier in the winter, so it's obvious that other people besides myself think that they are pretty good.

Who has the best Offensive Line in 2A??

I'm not sure I would say that Oliver Springs has the best (because of unknown competition), but I would venture to say that they have one of the strongest and toughest around. They play serious smash mouth football. The 05 season proved that. From what I hear, '06 could be better! ?

I'm not sure I would say that Oliver Springs has the best (because of unknown competition), but I would venture to say that they have one of the strongest and toughest around. They play serious smash mouth football. The 05 season proved that. From what I hear, '06 could be better! ?

What kinda rushing stats do they have?

Richlands o line is very good they only allowed 7 sacks last yr 4 of 5 return o it avg weight is 260 they had 8 games with pover 300yds rushing out of 12. they are god and know their position.

They are god? Well, you win. I mean, the guys at Goodpasture are a fine group, but they are no gods. Who could compare with that?! Or was that just a typo?