7A District Tourney Match Ups & Predictions

back_4_more

District 7A tournament is Tuesday

1st game- Jackson County vs. Monterey 5:00 p.m.

2nd game- Red Boiling Springs vs. Pickett County 6:30 p.m.

3rd game- Clarkrange vs. Hermitage Springs

games will be played in Baxter... how does everyone think the first round will go and who do you pick for the Championship game?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about tonight's games?

I'll take JC over Pickett Co by 10 and Clay Co over Clarkrange by 5 in a close one.

Clay County has beaten C'range by 20+ points in both matchups. I do see this game as a little closer but Clay should win by double digits. If Pickett doesn't play any better tonight than they did last night Jackson County will run them out of the gym. However i do look for alot better effort from the bobcats tonight. If JC plays like they did last thursday they'll win by 15. I see this as one of the best games of the night. I'll say JC by 4! ;)

Clay County has beaten C'range by 20+ points in both matchups. I do see this game as a little closer but Clay should win by double digits. If Pickett doesn't play any better tonight than they did last night Jackson County will run them out of the gym. However i do look for alot better effort from the bobcats tonight. If JC plays like they did last thursday they'll win by 15. I see this as one of the best games of the night. I'll say JC by 4! ;)

I know what happened in the earlier matchups between Clay Co and Clarkrange, I just have a feeling that this one will be alot closer! :)

Clay County has beaten C'range by 20+ points in both matchups. I do see this game as a little closer but Clay should win by double digits. If Pickett doesn't play any better tonight than they did last night Jackson County will run them out of the gym. However i do look for alot better effort from the bobcats tonight. If JC plays like they did last thursday they'll win by 15. I see this as one of the best games of the night. I'll say JC by 4! :thumb:

I'm not gonna say I told you so devilfanatic :lol::lol:

What are the thoughts on the finals and 3rd place game?

JC vs Clarkrange

Clay Co vs Pickett Co

Pickett was red hot last night, can they pull the upset?

Can JC rebound from the embarassing loss?

I'm not gonna say I told you so devilfanatic ;):D

What are the thoughts on the finals and 3rd place game?

JC vs Clarkrange

Clay Co vs Pickett Co

Pickett was red hot last night, can they pull the upset?

Can JC rebound from the embarassing loss?

I was wrong to even think like that. C'range has been playing great as of late, they beat Upperman a few weeks ago at Upperman, they beat HS the night before so not sure what i was thinking. This was Clay's first night on this floor and it showed, the night before i watched Pickett Co. play a weak RBS team and almost get beat and then come out on fire and do no wrong the next night against JC. As for the next games, both should be very good games.

JC will need to play with the same kind of intensity they had when Clay County came to Gainesboro, otherwise its going to be another long night. Clarkrange is playing great right now.

Clay vs Pickett will be another great game, as i fully expect both teams to come to play and it will be interesting to watch for sure. The first game last night was filled with fouls between C'range and Clay, a change of officials brought no fouls the second boys game so who know's how that is going to play out. I look for a close game and hopefully Clay wins, but they are going to have to play their best game of the year to beat Pickett who is peaking right now as usual! <_<

Edited by devilfanatic