Does West Tn have a chance at bringing home all 3 championships again?

warmachine7954

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have a great chance.

AAA-Hamilton

AA-Bolivar, Haywood, Liberty, or Mitchell

A-Union City, Middleton, or Middle College.

The hardest part is getting there.

No Doubt the WEST IS THE BEST

Once again the west thinking!! Look at the top teams in 1A. I believe Friendship, Cosby, Culleoka,Grace, Temple and several other teams from Mid and East will play with/beat any teams from the West. Oh yeah and there are a few team from the 'boro who will figure into that AAA tourney as well!!

middle tn. has just a good of chance to win all 3 as the west...the only division that i think is almost a given for the west is AA....they have some great teams in AA...but AAA and A west is not any better than the middle tn. teams...especially in AAA

crep it amazes me the folks from the west haven't even seen us play and we are both ranked in the top 5 in state and yet they are going to run through 1A !!

guess they next couple of weeks may surprisr them!!! :thumb:

After you play Hamilton, then answer. I was there at Liberty PD. That is not the Hamilton team you will face.

thats the thing though...west only has one maybe two good teams in AAA as middle has several good teams that could contend in AAA...thats why i think the only one they will get is AA

and your right commander...but hey respect is earned not given...i guess we just gotta prove ourselves..which we can do just fine :thumb:

thats the thing though...west only has one maybe two good teams in AAA as middle has several good teams that could contend in AAA...thats why i think the only one they will get is AA

and your right commander...but hey respect is earned not given...i guess we just gotta prove ourselves..which we can do just fine :P

I looked a little down the road and IF we get a substate we go east but looks like if ya'll go to subs you get a chance to show some west team mid tn knows a little bit of bball!! :thumb: