Antioch Football

coachtut

McNine---I haven't heard of some of the names you mentioned. I can remember E. Felts. Great ball player and coach. Haven't seen him since MTSU. I also grew up with runtheball and know of the guy at indy. So even though I don't know of the guys mentioned I do know of the time frame. I do see your point and from what was mentioned in another post it sounds like some diversity may be on the way to AHS. Thank you for the kind words and hopefully I will get it done!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Let me begin by saying thank you for the nice comments from McNine. If there was a spot open at Antioch after i graduate in dec i am all game for that. I would love to go back home. but if not then where ever my life leads me then so be it. I might be calling on some old friends from AHS to help me out one day if I get my own program. Pleanty of schools opening up. Hope they would do the same for me if they get theirs. Coach Brown i would be honored to work for you and also for Coach Bush anywhere anytime at any school. and once last thing.

"You can take the boy out of Antioch, but you can't take Antioch out of the boy!"

always and forever AHS!!!! :unsure: