Antioch Football

coachtut

The coach let go was not the Head Coach. He was an assistant and has been there for 10 years. I'm not opposed to any coach getting his people, but not at the expense of someone's position having done nothing wrong. I know the Antioch situation as well as anyone and know that Coach W. will need some coaches like the one he has let go. Are you going to become an Antioch fan now? Best wishes to Coach W.

Naw....still have number 4 son at Ravenwood.....we'll be Raptors for a while yet....I'll watch them a little closer though....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilal, I love being an assistant ,and I am happy. I'm not going to go just anywhere, I have a great teaching position at HL. When I find the right job I will leave, until then I will continue to look and talk about it when I'm asked. I've had chances to leave. they just were not what I'm looking for. I'm not going to work where the teaching job or the Head coach is not the the type I'm looking for. I have no desire to be a Head coach anywhere, I was asked at a school that is starting football. Being an assistant is a good position if working with the right Head coach. Thank you for your concern and advise, please stay in touch. I will keep you advised with my status. Thanks for caring, your friend, Buddy.

Guest catfish-hunter

Why weren't Bush and Curry retained???? Was it Woodard's choice to let them go or did they want to leave for greener pastures?????? I believe I read where a couple of people said that Pearl-Cohn was pursuing Curry hot and heavy to become their next head football coach. What are Bush's plans?????

Why weren't Bush and Curry retained???? Was it Woodard's choice to let them go or did they want to leave for greener pastures?????? I believe I read where a couple of people said that Pearl-Cohn was pursuing Curry hot and heavy to become their next head football coach. What are Bush's plans?????

Bush is not one of the coaches that was let go.

Guest catfish-hunter

I loved the Woodward hire, but Bush and Curry would have been the two guys I would have retained, no questions asked.

Hey runtheball you guys are starting to really confuse the heck out of me :o