RBS vs. Clarkrange III

UCSportsFan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU MUST HAVE MISSED THE GAME AT CRANGE SHE WAS DEFINATELY STOPPED AND BY THE WAY IS IT RBS OR LAKENLAND??????????

Kinda reminds me of Snowland of few years ago!!!! :D

J/K, Snow was a great player and did anything she had to do to help get her team a win, just as Laken does night in and night out! Anyone who bashes on Laken is just jeolous because she is a very good team player and makes the extra passes she has to make to help her team! And in saying that, I would like to say that about the entire RBS team, they dont seem to care who scores the points and gets the trophies as long as they are winning, and that attitude will take them along way!

I really just feel like you are a jeolous fan that doesnt like the fact that a 8th grader could be a big help to a good team that couyld eliminate your team! Thats the rules, so get over it!!! :thumb:

DEFINETLY THE REFS WILL BE A DECIDING FACTOR IN THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!

lady buffs fan- Is your reason for everything the REFS?????? Just saw a post on another thread and you were screaming about the REFS! :thumb:

I predict the winner of this game will be district champions, JC isn't healthy yet, the Dyer girl is still out and without her i dont' see JC winning. However IF JC was to lose in the district finals it will be their last loss of the season! :thumb:

you kill me, you arec still trying to figure out the easiest way to get a goldball. You are a joke.

Kinda reminds me of Snowland of few years ago!!!! :thumb:

J/K, Snow was a great player and did anything she had to do to help get her team a win, just as Laken does night in and night out! Anyone who bashes on Laken is just jeolous because she is a very good team player and makes the extra passes she has to make to help her team! And in saying that, I would like to say that about the entire RBS team, they dont seem to care who scores the points and gets the trophies as long as they are winning, and that attitude will take them along way!

I really just feel like you are a jeolous fan that doesnt like the fact that a 8th grader could be a big help to a good team that couyld eliminate your team! Thats the rules, so get over it!!! :D

Jealous Fan, I second that. I am not sure if Buffs Fan just has too much time on their hands or just don't have anything nice to say except about their team. If an eighth grader can get then job done then I say good for her! Go RBS I am tired of all the Clarkrange blah, blah, blah. There are some good people over there. A few immature fans make them all look bad.

How many did she have @ Jackson County? I believe that was a stop.... and C-range hasn't shown you what they can do yet.... Wait and see. But I will agree if all the other girls from RBS shoot like they did last Night then RBS might just prove themselves to me and all the non-believers....

SCQ, will he be refing tomorrow or not? Everyone needs to know!!!!

Did I say anything about the Jackson County game...nope...we don't play JC wed night we play Crange, so therefore I will be talking about Clarkrange...