Portland Folks....where are you?

PHS4EVER

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being on staff, it is a shame that they couldn't have just given the job to him by now. Anyway, Best of luck to him and Congrats

Coachfoozeball......that is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read.....as I stated earlier, this is a great job and should not just be passed off to "someone on staff" or perhaps that would have been done before now, but not to who has it now?????

Bottomline, they did what they should have done and opened it up and interviewed good quality candidates! Now, the process has been followed, a hire has been made, and now the support needs to come.

Coachfoozeball......that is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read.....as I stated earlier, this is a great job and should not just be passed off to "someone on staff" or perhaps that would have been done before now, but not to who has it now?????

Bottomline, they did what they should have done and opened it up and interviewed good quality candidates! Now, the process has been followed, a hire has been made, and now the support needs to come.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question......but first, I have a comment.

I cannot believe that this board and the PHS fan base have been so silent....I mean, c'mon people, this is Portland! One of the winningest teams in the state, raised the bar in the county, etc. You would think there would be a little more talk and concern from the true fans that care about football there. There is no other sport that has Portland on the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHS4EVER -

It's kind of hard to think football right now, but now that Coach Bever has been announced as head football coach, I'm sure things will start stirring up a little. I'm looking forward to the 2006 season! Can't wait until kickoff next fall! :thumb:

:ph34r:

Edited by PPride

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...