Culleoka vs. Huntland and CA vs. Santa Fe

culleokarep

wednesday its a showdown to see who gets into the district championship...the obvious favorites are Culleoka and CA but i strongly believe huntland is one of the best teams in this district and will be a tough matchup for culleoka....and i hope CA brings their A game because roger and the boys from santa fe are ready for another upset...should be good....i got Culleoka by 12 and CA by 9

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka is led by the BEST Sophomore in the state. He could be a D-Wade. The Warriors would be a much better team if he got a little more selfish and would just shine like the star he can be. Now dont bash me saying... What he needs to be a selfish player?? He needs to penetrate and score more. Demario, maybe you dont realize this but, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU. Culleoka by 11... by 25 if Demario reads this post lol.

As far as the other game, CA has some great shooters and a decent post game, but the Wildcats have Mr. Higginbottom. If he is hot and the guards can provide enough offense that they cant just guard him, in a shocker Santa Fe by 2 in two OTs lol. On the flipside, if those things do not happen an CA traps and forces turnovers, Bulldogs by 9.

Culleoka is led by the BEST Sophomore in the state. He could be a D-Wade. The Warriors would be a much better team if he got a little more selfish and would just shine like the star he can be. Now dont bash me saying... What he needs to be a selfish player?? He needs to penetrate and score more. Demario, maybe you dont realize this but, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU. Culleoka by 11... by 25 if Demario reads this post lol.

As far as the other game, CA has some great shooters and a decent post game, but the Wildcats have Mr. Higginbottom. If he is hot and the guards can provide enough offense that they cant just guard him, in a shocker Santa Fe by 2 in two OTs lol. On the flipside, if those things do not happen an CA traps and forces turnovers, Bulldogs by 9.

im gonna disagree with you about the mario thing for one reason....this year he has three great senior starters by his side...and this team WILL go farther than any culleoka team ever has....he has these guys here for him this year and together these guys are something special....next year mario will score at will and dominate almost every game he plays...but this year hes got some 3 guys with great abilities and together they can go along way

warf i left after the first half of the fe game...but what was with the student section..you guys sat at the top and didnt do any cheering....bring a crew for the ca game and we might join you guys....i was disappointed

Yeah the cheering section was weak in the 1st half but we got it going in the 2nd half and overtimes...... :blink: I think I might have even seen Demario cheering for us..LOL

WE WILL have the crew on wednesday were already planning stuff,were going to be loud..... :P

Yeah the cheering section was weak in the 1st half but we got it going in the 2nd half and overtimes...... :P I think I might have even seen Demario cheering for us..LOL

WE WILL have the crew on wednesday were already planning stuff,were going to be loud..... :P

alright then were definately gonna be in full force....see you guys there and good luck :P

and im gonna have to have a talk to demario about that :blink::lol:

Hopefully they learned their lesson down at moore county a few weeks back. They've been playng pretty good since that blowout loss. I'd be suprised if they have another poor performance like that at this time of the year.

I dont see 71-77 as blowout loss. A poor first half got them in trouble and contributed to a loss @ Moor Co. but by no means nothing close to a blowout.

wednesday its a showdown to see who gets into the district championship...the obvious favorites are Culleoka and CA but i strongly believe huntland is one of the best teams in this district and will be a tough matchup for culleoka....and i hope CA brings their A game because roger and the boys from santa fe are ready for another upset...should be good....i got Culleoka by 12 and CA by 9

Huntland wins by 3. Cully beat us last tyme cause of the ref's the knew they was beat