LC VS. West carrol

bballchamps

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CheerCHick do you cheer for the High Flying Falcons who are Murfreesboro bound?

Excellent squad in Tiptonville this season.. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

I would like to see a Lake Co./ UC regional semifinal .. How bout it ?? :thumb:

No dont cheer just a fan!! Probably will see it that is why Im sca red to death UC is wayyyy good!

CC

Last night 105.7 carried the girls games and I believe 95.1 is carrying them as well...I'm sure NW hoops will comment and tell you for sure though since he is the one doing the broadcast..

Sorry, I've been busy today "adding value" to the youth of our world so none of them will be "left behind." AS I said in an earlier post, the tournament is on 95.1 & 105.7 & our ISP was supposed to switch over to 95.1 on his website but I don't know if he has. Go to www.crunet.net and click on radio tower icon. If it's still on 101.3 tonight's games will be on the internet on that staion so it will be on the internet.

Lake County & Humboldt will walk through the region to the finals.

Lake County by 30 over West Carroll

West Carroll has some good talent, but they are very young. If they get hot from three point land they are thuff. They like to run and gun. Don't let them play the 8th grader, he don't miss from three point land. He shouldn't be able to play, he is playing in the TNT tournament.

West Carroll has some good talent, but they are very young. If they get hot from three point land they are thuff. They like to run and gun. Don't let them play the 8th grader, he don't miss from three point land. He shouldn't be able to play, he is playing in the TNT tournament.

yall like to run and gun? In district 14 a we can do that very well. You dont want to run with union city lake county or humboldt yall get killed. Yall need to go to mississippi and get xavior webb to play with yall to have any kind of chance. he might be available since he isnt playin much in rebel country

Greenfield[/url'>fan' post='825953445' date='Feb 22 2006 - 03:31 PM']

burgman quote " Don't let them play the 8th grader, he don't miss from three point land. He shouldn't be able to play, he is playing in the TNT tournament."

You cant do both, TNT and play high school ball. We called TSSAA and your not allowed to do both, against the rules.

That's why I said don't let West Carroll play him, he is playing in the TNT tournament. He played against Clarksburg on Jan. 31st. Anyone that is playing in the TNT tournament might keep that in mind. Because the boy is good for a 8th grader.

I misunderstood you I guess. Once your on the high school roster you cant play in the TNT or any other tournaments. We wanted to go to TNT and carry our jr. high girls but they said we couldnt do both.

PS I saw him play in jr. high and he is a very good player. The best Jr. High boy player that I saw this year was the boy from Dresden that played for Bradford a few games,

Edited by Greenfieldfan

I think L/C will win big..They are a great team, and when i saw west carrol earlier this year they are not good at all, but is there a chance at all the west carrol could come out with this one?

Are you kidding? No, there's no chance. Yeah, I know anything can happen but not in this instance.

greenfieldfan, I agree with the LC Humboldt region final, but do you really think UC is going to get "walked through?"

Greenfieldfan i will have to disagree i dont believe that L/C will beat U/C in the semifinal lc is really good but they just dont matchup with uc...Uc murdered them the first time and the second time U/C was missin 90% of there starters cause they were suspended..I think it will be U/C humbolt championship and pending on weddle's ankle with be the difference in that game. Edited by Ruckerpark