LADY JETS VS MCMINN

Guest BBDAD

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just afraid McMinn will be hard pressed to come back and play as well tonight as they did last night. They only played 6 players in a game that was run, run, run. They also have one coming off the flu (Frazier) and one that may have broke her nose last night (Castor). With that said, if they shoot as well as they did last night- they can definitely win this game.

IT IS ALL IN THE WAY THE CALLS GO THE JETS ARE GOOD ,ESP IF CALLS GO THERE WAY.IF NOT THEY WILL GET RATTLED SO ITS UP TO THE REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GET RATTLED???? Have you seen the LADY JETS rattled? I haven't! I think sometimes the refs play a part in the game but don't try to make it sound like they NEED help from the refs. However the McMinn team is a good one and it should be a GREAT game. RATTLED????? i don't think so! :thumb:

GET RATTLED???? Have you seen the LADY JETS rattled? I haven't! I think sometimes the refs play a part in the game but don't try to make it sound like they NEED help from the refs. However the McMinn team is a good one and it should be a GREAT game. RATTLED????? i don't think so! B)

Lady Jets up by 5 at half. In 3rd qtr up by 12. GO LADY JETS!!! :P:P<_<

IT IS ALL IN THE WAY THE CALLS GO THE JETS ARE GOOD ,ESP IF CALLS GO THERE WAY.IF NOT THEY WILL GET RATTLED SO ITS UP TO THE REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i really wish all yall c-range fans would stop puttin all the blame on the refs... we went to your place and got some poor calls and some favorable calls, we get some favorable and poor calls everywhere we go. its part of the game, the refs arent going to get every call right. every team MUST take advantage of favorable calls cause the ref might not get the next one right. the truely tough teams are the teams who can overcome the poor calls and find ways to put it behind them and that is one thing the lady jets and coach smith do exceptionally well. congrats on the big win tonight girls! youre one step closer!