paul vaughn!

crackerjack10

I have never heard of Paul Vaughn, but I played with Sonny Grey this summer and I can almost guarantee you that he is not better than Sonny. Pro teams were talking to Sonny last year as a freshman and he is one of the best young pitchers I have ever seen.. and as a senior I have seen some great pitching. Not only can Sonny pitch but he can hit.. really well for a freshman. He is the real deal and barring an injury from football or anything else, you will see him at the top level.

Im pretty sure his fastball wasn't clocked at 91mph and curveball at 87mph as a FRESHMAN, so I'm pretty sure he's not better than Sonny Gray from Smyrna..and I can almost guarantee he doesn't hit as good as him, either...

Whats all this talk about him if he is so good why hasnt everybody heard of him i dont believe that he throws that fast intell i see him throw and the guy from east ridge is pretty darn good but he aint all that great, he will be his senior yr not trying to sound all smart about it but they aint faced a big team yet.

Im pretty sure his fastball wasn't clocked at 91mph and curveball at 87mph as a FRESHMAN, so I'm pretty sure he's not better than Sonny Gray from Smyrna..and I can almost guarantee he doesn't hit as good as him, either...

sonny is good and i believe his fastball to be clocked up there. but do you understand the physical change in how you throw a curveball? an 87mph curveball is incredible even in the pros. so i'd recommend you get your sources straightened out.

• 1 month later...

Whats all this talk about him if he is so good why hasnt everybody heard of him i dont believe that he throws that fast intell i see him throw and the guy from east ridge is pretty darn good but he aint all that great, he will be his senior yr not trying to sound all smart about it but they aint faced a big team yet.

Well.. im guessing ure the only person on here that hasnt heard of Sonny... come on now.. HE has thrown 92 and he does have a very explosive breaking ball... so get ure facts straight..he is only a sophmore.. just wait and see... I cant wait to see him when he is a senior

Well.. im guessing ure the only person on here that hasnt heard of Sonny... come on now.. HE has thrown 92 and he does have a very explosive breaking ball... so get ure facts straight..he is only a sophmore.. just wait and see... I cant wait to see him when he is a senior

Well man i wasnt trying to say he couldnt throw that fast i was just saying i have to see it to believe and yes ive heard of sonny, How big is this kid height and weight wise.