Livingston Academy vs. Upperman

The General

Livingston Academy plays Upperman on Friday at 8:30 I think. (correct if wrong)

This should be a pretty good game. Livingston beat Upperman by 18 at Livingston but only by 3 when they played them at Upperman. This should be alot closer than LA's last one. What are some thoughts? Please keep it clean.

I say LA by 16.

Edited by The General

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA wins big. Like I said there's not a team in the district that can stay within 20 pts of them when they play ball. No home court advantage for either team so that won't come into play.

LA has more weapons, more speed and the deepest bench than any team in the district and it's showing up when it counts the most.

Now having said all that they still have to go out and get the job done. Coach Melton IMO has done a great job of keeping the Cats focused. They are a team on a mission right now and are taking no prisoners.

TC of a little B Cats and roll into the region hungry. :rolleyes:

I agree it should be a good game it could go either way just depends who shows up for etiher team. Who does livingston have to do to keep upperman out of it.(who do they need to stop)

LA don't have to stop anybody just play their game .They are 15-20 points better than anyone in the upper cumberland and their on a misson after getting shafted

in the all district,mvp and coach of year honors.I'm not from LA but that's the facts