Livingston Academy vs. Upperman

The General

I listened to the game and it seemed that LA was in total control all the way. But next thing you know Upperman cuts it to 12 in the 4th but the Cats push it right back to 20. Seemed to me that our boys just come down and throw it up without working for a good shot. When you miss 4 or 5 of those and the other team scores it makes it a ball game. We can't afford to do that next week or we will have an early exit.

I agree Dunn played a good game off the bench and he is going to be something before his time is over. He attacks the basket as good as anybody we have and I believe he will really be valuable from here on out.

Justin Monday played a great game scoring 22 and probably didn't play half the game. He was 100% from the charity stripe 9 or 10 in a row. Not trying to get something started but I thought he should have got the MVP just for that game alone. Justin carried us the first quarter and then next thing you know he's over on the bench. I believe he could have possibly scored 40 if he played more in the game. But I'm sure he was just happy to get the win.

Well play time 's over and we will see how the Cats do against Goodpasture. The no. 1 seed that finished 4th in the tournament. It's 1 game at a time and it's time to bring out our A game b/c it will take it to get where we want to be.

who got all tournament in the tournament.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who got all tournament in the tournament.

LA- Cates, Monday, Matthews

Upperman- Jones, York, Someone else

Macon- Stinson, and #40

Dekalb- Not even sure

But on upperman, i think it was a joke that the Jones kid got anything...he looked like a 6th grader against LA in the championship game... he had like 4 turnovers in a row!! no tellin how many he ended up wit... i think dunn should had got it...

LA- Cates, Monday, Matthews

Upperman- Jones, York, Someone else

Macon- Stinson, and #40

Dekalb- Not even sure

But on upperman, i think it was a joke that the Jones kid got anything...he looked like a 6th grader against LA in the championship game... he had like 4 turnovers in a row!! no tellin how many he ended up wit... i think dunn should had got it...

I know it's hard to put 4 players from 1 team on all-tournament but I'd say only 4-6 of these guys had a better tournament than Chase Dunn!!