Steve Logsdon

CAM10

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chattanooga TV News reports he is Head Coach again and Laxton and Smith will be assistants. That's all they said.

AccurateOne

The old legman left more on the shelf than he thought. He couldn't stand it. Hey, he may say to all, D1 & D2, "bring it on."

Steve Henry finally got one & well deserved!! But Steve L. just has to take that challenge again. It's in his blood. I knew something was brewing, but not this.

BC fans are thinking, "No one can touch the Bears now!!"

This sounds fun. What do you think sly?

There is an in depth article that will be accessible under clevelandbanner.com

It wont be up until late afternoon. Extensive quotes from Logsdon and Laxton explaining the move. Click on sports

There certainly have been a lot of rumors concerning Coach Logsdon. I heard last weekend of 3 different programs he was ready to take over. Just goes to show you that sometimes whatever is thrown out there is accepted as fact and spreads like wildfire. I know the Bradley supporters are pleased that Logsdon,Laxton, Ben Smith and Daniel Montgomery will be guiding the Bears. Laxton, assisted by Smith won two titles in two years himself. Great resume! Its been well documented what Steve has done. All in all as a parent of a wrestler I couldnt be more pleased that the present staff is staying put and that the retired old coach Logsdon is joining them again. A great combination for continued success.

Edited by 2@140

Im glad to see coach logsdon back. well i should say with the title head coach. he has been around wrestling this whole year and has been there for me in my first year as head coach at coffee county high school. he has given me advice and willing to help anyway he could. he even loaned me the "the bible" of wrestling.lol.. also congrats to coach chad laxton on a great year and a job well done