Huntingdon vs Humbolt

Blake38201

i agree with blake. if humbodlt dont come ready wit da game faces on huntingdon will walk away wit the win. my mustangs will come home wit a win 2nite fa da mustang country.

You people in district 13 probably should shut up and take your spankins and learn from it!!!! District 14a is two wins from and 8 TEAM SWEEP girls and boys!!!

The best ball has been played to your west people! Realize the truth, know your role, and then shut your hole!!

\

CC

PS ARE THESE NUTS SERIOUS!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats what im screaming!!..I don't know what he is thinking..Humbolt will beat them like a drum.It just depends on how bad the coach for Humbolt wants to punish them poor kids..Humbolt wins by 35

r u jokin fa real?. humbodlt will not beat huntingdon by no 35. i dont care wut nobodi says chris, brent, cody, and roy r ready fa dem vikings and it will all go down at dis game 2nite.

You people in district 13 probably should shut up and take your spankins and learn from it!!!! District 14a is two wins from and 8 TEAM SWEEP girls and boys!!!

The best ball has been played to your west people! Realize the truth, know your role, and then shut your hole!!

\

CC

PS ARE THESE NUTS SERIOUS!!!

district 13 z da best. we play and work jus as hard as anyotha team n any district. i think dat u need 2 ask ya self z ya nuts serious? whoeva thinks dat huntingdon or mckenzie wont win 2nite, holla at me and we will c who wins!!!!!

i agree with blake. if humbodlt dont come ready wit da game faces on huntingdon will walk away wit the win. my mustangs will come home wit a win 2nite fa da mustang country.

Finally some1 agrees with me evey1 wants to see the Rebels and the Mustangs go at it in round 4 and what would make the game even bigger it will be in the region semifinals

r u jokin fa real?. humbodlt will not beat huntingdon by no 35. i dont care wut nobodi says chris, brent, cody, and roy r ready fa dem vikings and it will all go down at dis game 2nite.

Well im gonna tell you how cofident i am..Im not even gonna go see that garbage and spend my precious greenbacks to see that awful mess..That weak district want even win a game..It will be a clean sweep for 14a..MARK IT DOWN!!

district 13 z da best. we play and work jus as hard as anyotha team n any district. i think dat u need 2 ask ya self z ya nuts serious? whoeva thinks dat huntingdon or mckenzie wont win 2nite, holla at me and we will c who wins!!!!!

Well, I wasn't going to participate in this embarrassing display you're putting on...but you've went too far...district 13 isn't the best...as a matter of fact...they're flirting with being the worst in the state...Humboldt blows Huntingdon out even worse now that all of the players have seen this garbage...so, don't worry...the Vikings from H-Town will be ready and hey Huntingdon...if you see a Viking coming through the lane, then duck, unless you want to be on a poster!!! ;)

Oh, and I'm willing to bet that msbianka06 is a student that knows nothing about basketball other than the players' names...she joined today during school just so she could talk trash about the game...was probably sitting in class with her friends boosting her up to say things...but that's fine...we'll just see what happens tonight...

Edited by red_16

Complete dominance on Humboldt's part...Humboldt played very good defense in this game and Chris Donald was pretty much non-existent on the boards as Humboldt pulled down rebound after rebound in this one...Oh, and I think Toylon Smith is healthy enough to contribute as he shot very well tonight (I believe 4 for 5 from 3 point range)...Humboldt is peaking at the right time just as they did last year...and hopefully they can keep it up...oh...and I guess we're right back in the district tourney huh?...14A sweeps and it really is sad that some of the folks from 13A were calling it "the best in the state"...hhmmm...funny that our number 4 seed Halls beat your number 1 seed McKenzie handily...but...I guess I'll stop talking trash now...good luck to all 4 teams and may the best 2 advance...

Yeah thats what im screaming!!..I don't know what he is thinking..Humbolt will beat them like a drum.It just depends on how bad the coach for Humbolt wants to punish them poor kids..Humbolt wins by 35

I think we've heard the last of these McKenzie & Huntingdon 'know nothings'. Maybe next time they'll get the facts before they start running their mouths.