Huntingdon vs Humbolt

Blake38201

I am from Clarksburg and when I say 13A was weak this year, I'm talking about all of 13A. Not many seriors in 13A this year. If you don't think 13A is weak take a look at the region bracket. That being said I don't think any team in region 7 needs to worry about making plans to be in M'boro for the state. That is unless they buy a ticket to watch. Remember region 7 has to deal with Middleton, Middle College or Adamsville.

Halls beat this middle college team in the district last year and LC beat them on their home court this year. We know these teams you don't . Some of these kids play AAU ball together. So make statements based on facts. By the way Humboldt went to the boro in AA. Nobody in 14A whether playing in the region or not is unfamilar with what it takes to get there we've sent our share there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why won't it be enough he is a good athlete and he can take over a game. And don't for get we have another good player matter in facts we got several key weapons that can shoot the 3 pointer very good.

One player can't win a game. You think they will stand there and let him shoot. You also need an inside game, 3 pointers want do it.

Why won't it be enough he is a good athlete and he can take over a game. And don't for get we have another good player matter in facts we got several key weapons that can shoot the 3 pointer very good.

He's a very good athlete, but one player can't do it all (unless you're that Dudley girl from Gibson Co.). :thumb: There are only about 2 teams in 14A who wouldn't have been #1 in 13A.

Can someone explain how ya'll are in regionals and give me a bracket ? We are having the final of district tonite then regionals next wek with substate games on March 6th and we are in A also. Does somebody sit and wait for a week before playing? Just curious ... don't have a dog in this hunt so good luck to you all. ;)

Edited by commander1

Humbodlt better be ready if Chris Dondald is ready and focused humbodlt will be in a world of hurt cause if nobody can stop him it will be a LONG NIGHT for the Vikings of Humbodlt.

chris donald 2nite z goin 2 put a world lot of hurt on dem vikings if da aint ready. dem vikings let him get by dem once its OVA fa da rest of da nite.