Huntingdon vs Humbolt

Blake38201

People talkin alot of smack to be comin from 13a..i dont mind yall runnin your mouth but wait to yall win because i dont see any of yall winning, and for the halls mckenzie game it wont be close i'll take halls by 20 plus...In the humbolt huntingdon game i will take humbolt big, i havent seen dondald play this year but i do kno that he is big and strong, but humbolt has more than enough for him to handle.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#20 darious Riding is gonna ball out halls

How are you coming up with this stuff, what is it. I am proud you have confidence in your squad but your knowledge of the game is warped. You didn't even have a clue to what disrict this is by calling it weak prior to the additions. Records don't mean a thing when you play a junior varsity schedule. It maybe a good game because it's tourney time but like I say you better bring the pain.

Ok, let's make one thing clear...Humboldt is NOT looking ahead...they know that all they have to do is win the next two games to be promised substate...so to think that they would allow a slip up to a team that would finish sixth or lower in 14A is crazy...Humboldt wins this one by 30 or more...From what I've heard, Smith is going to try and play tonight, but I'd imagine that his minutes would be limited...but it doesn't matter...Humboldt's just too big inside...I know Chris Donald is a big guy...but there aren't any fullback dives on the basketball court...and they're not going to let him wear his cowboy collar and shoulder pads during the game...so, as far as prediction for final...Humboldt by 38...Rose will score 25, unless the starters are out awfully early...also, watch out for some big time dunks this game against a team that can't match Humboldt's speed...

Edited by red_16

Exactly!

jmoore42, I don't think anyone is counting Halls out, but if anyone is going to win a region game from 13A, it's probably going to be McKenzie. (Notice I said probably, not definitely.)

burgfan, I'm unsure who you are speaking of being weak, but if you're from Clarksburg, maybe you're getting this confused with your team.

I am from Clarksburg and when I say 13A was weak this year, I'm talking about all of 13A. Not many seriors in 13A this year. If you don't think 13A is weak take a look at the region bracket. That being said I don't think any team in region 7 needs to worry about making plans to be in M'boro for the state. That is unless they buy a ticket to watch. Remember region 7 has to deal with Middleton, Middle College or Adamsville.

I am from Clarksburg and when I say 13A was weak this year, I'm talking about all of 13A. Not many seriors in 13A this year. If you don't think 13A is weak take a look at the region bracket. That being said I don't think any team in region 7 needs to worry about making plans to be in M'boro for the state. That is unless they buy a ticket to watch. Remember region 7 has to deal with Middleton, Middle College or Adamsville.

I wouldn't say all that...Yea, Middleton is the team to beat being the defending state champs...but they're very beatable, as we've seen throughout the year...I'd be willing to put Lake Co or Humboldt up against Middle College or Middleton...any mix of the four would be a good game that could go either way...It's very possible that both Middle College and Middleton could be buying those tickets to the 'Boro...but, at the same time, it's very possible for district 14A to be sitting at home as well...but, we'll see

That being said I don't think any team in region 7 needs to worry about making plans to be in M'boro for the state. That is unless they buy a ticket to watch. Remember region 7 has to deal with Middleton, Middle College or Adamsville.

Are you being serious? If you knew very much about West TN 1A basketball, you would not have Adamsville in the same sentence with Middleton or Middle College. You're right about one thing though. When 13A's #1 team only beats 14A's #9 team by 2 points, your District is very weak!

Apparantly, you have misunderstood. I know how weak 13A is, probably the weakest district in the state, which is why I said, "If anyone is going to win a region game from 13A, it'll probably be McKenzie." What you said in your previous post was, "But remember 14A was weak for years..." 14A has never been weak.

Blake38201- I know Darius, & I hope he does "ball out" on Halls, but even if he does, it won't be enough.

Apparantly, you have misunderstood. I know how weak 13A is, probably the weakest district in the state, which is why I said, "If anyone is going to win a region game from 13A, it'll probably be McKenzie." What you said in your previous post was, "But remember 14A was weak for years..." 14A has never been weak.

Blake38201- I know Darius, & I hope he does "ball out" on Halls, but even if he does, it won't be enough.

Why won't it be enough he is a good athlete and he can take over a game. And don't for get we have another good player matter in facts we got several key weapons that can shoot the 3 pointer very good.