What is going on at Oliver Springs?

goldcrow

I was at the game the other night when OS pounded Oakdale on Tuesday. I was wondering though why was Coach Christopher was not standing up and coaching. That seemed odd to me, what was the deal with that? However I do believe they will make it to the boro they are just that good. And to the comment about deleting threads is that possible, how does someone go about doing that?

What is so bad at os that someone deleted geico's thread--does somebody want the 1st amendment to be ratified instead of facing the truth--looks like the rumors are true!!!!!!

18. Be Gone: If you are under the impression that these are free-for-all forums, or that we somehow are a public discussion center that allows all FREE SPEECH, you can go elsewhere. This is a privately operated website and has established rules of etiquette. You are a guest here and have been extended privileges provided you follow our rules. These message boards are not your right. You are not given a right to post anything you want here. If you cannot deal with these rules, feel free to find an uncivilized forum out there.