OAKLAND v LEBANON

blue06

Blue, you know I have always been very supportive of LHS bball. If we had to lose to someone I am glad it was them. I am very proud for them. They have beaten 2 very good teams.....top teams in the region, heck state-ranked teams. There is not reason to think 2 top teams in a row had off nights....nope Lebanon has turned a corner for sure.

There is no denying that LHS came to play. To those folk who made cracks saying Kiel folds the 2nd half of the season....hahahah to you. He proved you otherwise. I remember someone before the season even started that listed Lebanon as the dark horse. Folk were laughing about that pick...well I am not laughing....and I am starting to do some believing.

i will take credit for calling this one......i know "uncle randy's" coaching patterns......but i will make another prediction...when the dust settles in the region and that is where the season REALLY begins lebanon will be nowhere to be found....not a knock on their coach or program but oakland and seigal will come to life....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

i will take credit for calling this one......i know "uncle randy's" coaching patterns......but i will make another prediction...when the dust settles in the region and that is where the season REALLY begins lebanon will be nowhere to be found....not a knock on their coach or program but oakland and seigal will come to life....

i think siegel already has their "life" in them. they played very good last night and won WITHOUT jimmy which a lot of people said they couldnt. when jimmy comes off this suspension, he will be a man on a mission. siegel is playing very well right now, and i hope this continues tonight vs. lebanon. i thought they might have problems going into the tourney with two losses, but hey they managed to turn things around and are looking great.

RandyMac.....What is Coach King going to do tonight. After we heard that Oakland lost, we thought Columbia would win. That would have meant that Oakland would have went to Columbia for a first round game or if they lost maybe to Shelbyville. But since Coffee County won, I'm guessing that he would like to be third to go to Coffee County for a first round game and then maybe at Franklin County (neutral site) for a 2nd round game against Seagull. What is your take? :thumb:

Edited by lakewoodswamprat

I must assume that is sarcasm since that is your name. How about just a little respect for Lebanon. As far as the district goes, the dust HAS settled for Oakland, and they are nowhere to be seen. I guess when they get beat in the regions, it will be, "When the dust settles in the state", or something similar. Give 'em credit. They won, you lost.