OC vs. Westview

rebel_deof55

Gleason didn't play anybody? LOL, that is funny. I didn't know that...another naive one!

For your knowledge..look at Gleason's out of district schedule, and please tell me who those weak teams are?

West Carroll and Clarksburg are not the answer. How about a pair of games with Gibson County or Westview and then lets try say Jackson Northside in a home and home. My point is its better to be something like 20-6 entering the district having played somebody than 25-1 and played cupcakes. Ask your boy from Gainesboro how he feels about scheduling tough people.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Carroll and Clarksburg are not the answer. How about a pair of games with Gibson County or Westview and then lets try say Jackson Northside in a home and home. My point is its better to be something like 20-6 entering the district having played somebody than 25-1 and played cupcakes. Ask your boy from Gainesboro how he feels about scheduling tough people.

I doubt very seriously that Jax NS would want play Gleason boys....I promise you this, Gleason girls will play anybody anywhere. The record means nothing to them, they are about getting to the state and playing with the best, much like the other top programs in single A...

Tonight should be two good 'uns. Hopefully GC can take care of Northside and then we can have an all 13AA party for the championship and substate, regardless of the outcome of OC/WV. Of course, I'm pulling for the Lady Rebels, but I'll ultimately be pulling for whoever survives from 13AA. May the best teams win.

Good luck Lady Rebs!

I doubt very seriously that Jax NS would want play Gleason boys....I promise you this, Gleason girls will play anybody anywhere. The record means nothing to them, they are about getting to the state and playing with the best, much like the other top programs in single A...

NS would be happy to schedule them. They tried to schedule or atleast pre-season scrimmage this year, Westview, GC, and Milan, but no one would. Milan would not even return numerous phone calls. NS will play anyone that they can schedule.

Does anyone hear have OC coach Sutter's ear? If so tell him that his only chance to beat Westview is to run a slow down game with each of his possessions. The team that beats Westview (may not happen at all) will have to have a game in the fifties. They bait you into an up and down game, even giving up alot of easy baskets knowing that you cannot sustain it as long as they can. OC has a good enough ball handling team to implement a slower game, but we'll see.