PIGEON FORGE - HOW IS THE NEW COACH?

LEONARDSLOSERS

I don't have to look past the trees, But RAY CHARLES see that he was a good coach and their was no help and no support for him and much of his staff.

Why don't you just ask ol' Ray the reasons why he thought the former HC was a good coach. "SEE" if you could get Ray to give me some detail. List some of the reasons. I still believe that forest is just in your imagination! You are still having a little bit of vision trouble really seeing it!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been reading the posts and thought I would just do that and not respond but BigBear has echoed my thoughts. I do hope the new coach is successful. I do hope the boys do good. I do know alot of them are not happy and a few have left. Orangepigskin has got to be one of the young coaches on staff because he talks about personnel---thats a coaches term. Like the other poster says, disrespect from people you are working with confuses some kids. Maybe orange will stay happy, but the way they do things in the Forge, who knows, he may be the next one gone. Ill just sit back and see what there saying in the Fall. And, talking about any HC is a very immature thing to do if that is your profession. My question is where were you 4 years ago--you keep talking about the lack of leadership, you must not have been here before Coach Ryan. And I have no doubt he'll be fine--just watch and see. I hate PF had to lose him.

I got you guessing. It doesn't matter who I am. Plenty of people, whether coach or not, could see that leadership did not have a clue! That was being talked about by the masses before the season even started last year. Believe me. You, Bigbear and a very FEW others are in the HUGE minority! The masses could clearly see a mistake had been made with the leadership a year after the hire was made! The former HC just could not figure it out. He ticked off more than just these "Block-Chopping" parents that you "Blinded" ones keep talking about. Go talk to teachers, Decision-Makers, parents of future PFHS football players, the community at large that want to support PFHS football. He did not know how to communicate with ALL his players or the community at-large that wants to support the football team.

The trip to Jupiter is over boys. You space travellers need to come back to Earth!

Edited by orangepigskin

Did Coach Ryan have all the support of his coaching staff? Did his staff work hard for him and the program? Many times communication problems are when the staff does not do its part. I am not at all saying that is what happened, but could be part of the problem. This is the 2nd coach they have fired in 3 years. I guess we will have to wait for the results of this next coach.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

• 1 month later...

Did Coach Ryan have all the support of his coaching staff? Did his staff work hard for him and the program? Many times communication problems are when the staff does not do its part. I am not at all saying that is what happened, but could be part of the problem. This is the 2nd coach they have fired in 3 years. I guess we will have to wait for the results of this next coach.

Granted I don't know much about PF football but I do know the new coach you are getting and he will instill discipline, commitment to a strong work ethic and generate some renewed enthusiam around the program. Don't second guess why he's at PF and the other HC jobs he's had. I'm certain the AD knows the details behind his recent stops which for those that don't know, have nothing to do with his coaching ability or results. Besides Coach MB being a good fit occupationally, PF is getting a great family along with their new coach. Count me as one West TN fan that will be rooting for PF next year...