Rockwood V.S Cosby ? predictions

TheDuke2411

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think rockwood will play cosby a lot tougher this time than people think. Yes they were blown out in both the previous meetings but they will come to play this time. Chris Willis has really stepped up lately giving Rockwood a 3-headed monster inside with 6'3 peddicord, 6'4 hackler, and 6'5 willis. With all that said i still think cosby will win, they have too much firepower. But this will be a much closer game.

Cosby by 6

LoL a three-headed monster.. .thats funny but a good way to put it. Rockwood has become really strong underneathe and fairly decent at the 3-line. But I dont think it will be enough to take down Cosby. When Cosby scores 70 points and three of Cosby's players combine to get 68 of the 70... that seems pretty dominate. So I think it will be really tough for Rockwood to pull this out but it should be a closer game than the past 2. Good Luck Tigers and pull this baby off! Good Luck to everybody else.

cosby will win because this game does not mean much. they go to the region and probably have an automatic win either way in the first round of the region. I think they will choke though either against wartburg or os. cosby has missed the state the last 2 years. timmy blakely is the only player that played on the team that went to the state 3 years ago. i may be proved wrongbut i think the guards they got are chokers. they will be off in the regionals and they will have to rely on blakely. they will doulble or triple down on him just like pigeon forge did and shut him down. the guards were off that night. i think that could happen any game now. i wish they could prove me wrong but i dont think they can. wartburg is obviously playing very well. they embarrased oliver springs and there is a good chance if cosby does not be careful wartburg will also embarrass cosby.