sullivan central cougars

cougarsfan2006

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe we play jefferson county tuesday.....i have to say i had my doubts but wow......wow....i'd have to say the cougars played their hearts out. i'm very proud of the guys. enjoy it guys u earned it...........i can't help it......how bout them county rednecks now.....takin down the city schools in back to back games.

i believe we play jefferson county tuesday.....i have to say i had my doubts but wow......wow....i'd have to say the cougars played their hearts out. i'm very proud of the guys. enjoy it guys u earned it...........i can't help it......how bout them county rednecks now.....takin down the city schools in back to back games.

I doubted it too, believe me. I had no idea we could ever play Science Hill like that, if they ever had the lead I don't remember it! GO COUGARS!

according to another thread, Central vs. Jefferson County at 7:00 PM Tuesday at Hal Henard Gym.

who needs a city education when you can have a county one? rednecks have more heart, the always fight for what they want.....city folks think they earn it beacuse they are city folks

go rednecks

good luck cougars

way to go cougars!!!! yall rocked the house.......i think that yall are going to go far!!! so who do we play next? im so proud of the senior guys and hess and andrew yall really did a great job....and always the central students were loud and proud!!!!

yea man wow dude..you guys did it great job fellers..wo hoo ye ha..you did it guys you did it...man the students were loud and proud baby cougar dab gum pride fellers...ye freakin ha...boys we did woo hooo.....lol..yall are overated ...Greeneville will embarrass yall....woo loud and prould baby go cougs...andrew man buddy dude pal u did a heck of a dab gum job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you rocked the darn house..man im proud of those senior fellers..don't yall play in a barn?????????lol dude :huh:

who needs a city education when you can have a county one? rednecks have more heart, the always fight for what they want.....city folks think they earn it beacuse they are city folks

go rednecks

good luck cougars

hcek yea man!!! whoo needes a darnn sity ducation wen you can hav a dab gum countiy won!!! redknecks are shown them darn city boys hwo to play som round ball...yee haa go coogers!!! lol freakin hicks man..where yall gonna be after hs?farm..or factory???hey don't be late to hal henard gym on your horses.....ghs got sumtn for yall-

yea man wow dude..you guys did it great job fellers..wo hoo ye ha..you did it guys you did it...man the students were loud and proud baby cougar dab gum pride fellers...ye freakin ha...boys we did woo hooo.....lol..yall are overated ...Greeneville will embarrass yall....woo loud and prould baby go cougs...andrew man buddy dude pal u did a heck of a dab gum job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you rocked the darn house..man im proud of those senior fellers..don't yall play in a barn?????????lol dude :(

The last time I was down at Greenville their Gym looked a little small. So Im for sure that Centrals Gym is a whole lot bigger. And doesnt greenville play in a elementary gym. :( Wow. Do you have a answer for that ???

:thumb:

The last time I was down at Greenville their Gym looked a little small. So Im for sure that Centrals Gym is a whole lot bigger. And doesnt greenville play in a elementary gym. :thumb: Wow. Do you have a answer for that ???

LOL combo ..listen man..ive owned u everytime uve had somethin to say to me or about Greeneville....maybe you were at Greeneville High School gym which im not gonna lie..is not very big....its for pe classes....WE PRACTICE AND PLAY AT HAL HENARD and i GUARANTEE YOU ITS BIGGER THEN CENTRALS...its one of the biggest hs gyms in east tn...guess you'll just have to see when you come...your a such a dumb a## ....i guess it makes sense that The Ladies Classic ....a classic where teams come from everywhere to play...basically one of the biggest girl tournaments in the state is held there..oh and the boys land air is held there too...your so stupid ..get a freakin education..hal henard is huge...lol omg ur a moron

:thumb:

LOL combo ..listen man..ive owned u everytime uve had somethin to say to me or about Greeneville....maybe you were at Greeneville High School gym which im not gonna lie..is not very big....its for pe classes....WE PRACTICE AND PLAY AT HAL HENARD and i GUARANTEE YOU ITS BIGGER THEN CENTRALS...its one of the biggest hs gyms in east tn...guess you'll just have to see when you come...your a such a dumb a## ....i guess it makes sense that The Ladies Classic ....a classic where teams come from everywhere to play...basically one of the biggest girl tournaments in the state is held there..oh and the boys land air is held there too...your so stupid ..get a freakin education..hal henard is huge...lol omg ur a moron

I dont know if you have ever been away from home. But central's DOME is way bigger than Hal Henard. So is Viking Hall, along with the Buck Van Huss Dome. Why do you keep arguing about gym size and other idiotic topics anyways. Let's just hope Sullivan Central and Greeneville both take care of their business and meet in the championship.