Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Was there ever any doubt? Of course I will be there.

Sad, but true.

Or if we would have beaten Lebanon....

It is sad no doubt, but its reality. Going to be a heck of a game for sure, I hope it happens.

Guest dare_2_dream

shelbyville is not the best team acually they are gonna lose first round...its gonna be a crazy game with oakland and siegel...buuut columbia will give siegel a run for there money...bout oakland and coffee county i seen chassion shootin yesterday and he wasnt missin look'd pretty healthy to me...

:o you make me laugh everytime you post. no way shelbyville loses first round. siegel and oakland both have other games to worry about before they worry about playing against each other, both king and harris know this.

Guest dare_2_dream

Exactly. One game at a time boys...One game at a time.

Harris wont overlook anyone, I hope the boys have the same attitude. I am sure they want Oakland again, but I hope they dont get so set on them that they overlook Columbia, because it might come back to haunt them.

Harris wont overlook anyone, I hope the boys have the same attitude. I am sure they want Oakland again, but I hope they dont get so set on them that they overlook Columbia, because it might come back to haunt them.

I hope they dont overlook them too. They seem to be playing differently these last couple of games. D2D what do you think.

How do you think the return of Oden to the lineup will affect the Stars? Siegel played a much more team oriented style after his suspension. Ramsey played amazing the last two games of the tournament and Cutter stepped up to the challenge as well. Will Jimmy Jesus' return disrupt the Stars newfound chemistry? They are tough to score on when they have 5 guys playing defense instead of 4.

How do you think the return of Oden to the lineup will affect the Stars? Siegel played a much more team oriented style after his suspension. Ramsey played amazing the last two games of the tournament and Cutter stepped up to the challenge as well. Will Jimmy Jesus' return disrupt the Stars newfound chemistry? They are tough to score on when they have 5 guys playing defense instead of 4.

to say that Jimmy doesnt defend is crazy he led the team in steals