Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

NO WAY ... you mean there is someone who the eagles might have a matchup problem with ... get lucipher some blankets someone B)

hey man i havent been on here singing praises to shelbyville...i usually hate shelbyville but now since they are the only one outa 8aaa im all for them..but ur getting way too worked up about all this... :thumb:

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

hey man i havent been on here singing praises to shelbyville...i usually hate shelbyville but now since they are the only one outa 8aaa im all for them..but ur getting way too worked up about all this... :thumb:

just hate to see people down my former teammates ...

yea ur right...they do..i hope they beat them though...i wanna see siegel and sville in the finals...especially now after all the talking going on....but oakland definitely could beat the stars...either way though....the ville takes the ship home

Could beat? Try HAS beaten......we are split 1-1 this season.

just hate to see people down my former teammates ...

yea man...i definitely feel ya on that..i graduated from tullahoma and trust me..people are always hating on them...and i hate hearing people talk about ur old teamates and stuff...much props for defending them and all...but i just doubt ya'll will have enough to take down the eagles

Guest dare_2_dream

who said anything about that I sure did not. I just love how someone enjoys putting words in mouth

if you would read ... catpalace said it there genius ...

Guest dare_2_dream

yea man...i definitely feel ya on that..i graduated from tullahoma and trust me..people are always hating on them...and i hate hearing people talk about ur old teamates and stuff...much props for defending them and all...but i just doubt ya'll will have enough to take down the eagles

for two years ... they were like my brothers, so im going to be quick to defend them when something comes up ... keep on doubting buddy, that was our motto last year ...