Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

Guest dare_2_dream

Thanks,I really think that's the best way to go from here.

I thought some people felt the same way about a certain 7AAA team in the regular season too :thumb:

I never felt that way. I knew Oakland had loads of talent and would be a serious threat, I thought Siegel would win and Oakland be second ... but Oakland winning it didnt suprise me any

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im serious, i didnt realize we were talking about the EAGLES OF SHELBYVILLE, why even play the next two games ... they should have been handed the region trophy when the brackets were drawn out ...

i have no association with Oakland tomorrow night ...

whatever dude yeah I know we have a great team here but I know we facing a good one tomorrow and whoever comes from the boro is gonna be tough so dont think that I think the Eagles will just waltz right thru it. This is probably the toughest region in the state and whoever comes out will be worthy.

If I give you the name Payne will you change your mind somewhat?

Naw,I couldn't do that cause I've seen the Cavs play both the Eagles & the Devils and my mind's pretty made up! :thumb:

Best of luck to 'em though,it would be a great upset & great for "tha District"!

THE SQUAD B)

Guest dare_2_dream

whatever dude yeah I know we have a great team here but I know we facing a good one tomorrow and whoever comes from the boro is gonna be tough so dont think that I think the Eagles will just waltz right thru it. This is probably the toughest region in the state and whoever comes out will be worthy.

wow ... me and you agree on something ... help us all

Now you are disrespecting the best district in the state. Shelbyville might win this region(hopefully not) but they will by no means waltz right through it. If they expect to do that, they are in trouble.