Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

You wouldn't know your rear end if you grabbed it with both hands. It has nothing to do with English but everything about embarassing yourself. I personally try to keep from it.

From everything I've read on CoachT during the early part of the week Cookeville was supposed to be a good team and win. Didn't happen.

Shelbyville fans are NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ELSE on the site talking about their team. Is your team still playing? Just wondering.

Well I just enjoying watching basketball. and I will be routing for the blue devils. since your wondering, and Oakland. Are you a parent, player or a John Daly wannabe. Just Wondering.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is going to be a great night for Region 4 Basketball. There are 4 good games and you will see 3 teams that could go to the state tournament and make so noise. Only bad thing is only 2 has the chance to go beyond tonight. To RandyMac, good luck tonight, might have to get the ole worm and crocodile hunter to stick around and watch your game. From 2X, good luck to you too, how are you gonna be able to go? I'll get the crocodile hunter to come over and take care it. Lebanon, I'll see you tonight at 6pm. Last but not least Seagull, momma always told me that if you didn't have anything nice to say about someone then don't say nothing at all. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

You may have some knowledge of basketball but you have no clue about the use of punctuation. You need to concentrate on the books and get to bed at a descent time. :thumb:

before you go telling someone about english, might want to make sure you have everything right yourself ...

Well this should be your last night routing for those folks then. Both Shelbyville and Siegel will win.

I agree.

Tonight is going to be a great night for Region 4 Basketball. There are 4 good games and you will see 3 teams that could go to the state tournament and make so noise. Only bad thing is only 2 has the chance to go beyond tonight. To RandyMac, good luck tonight, might have to get the ole worm and crocodile hunter to stick around and watch your game. From 2X, good luck to you too, how are you gonna be able to go? I'll get the crocodile hunter to come over and take care it. Lebanon, I'll see you tonight at 6pm. Last but not least Seagull, momma always told me that if you didn't have anything nice to say about someone then don't say nothing at all. :thumb:

rat dont u worry bout me everything is under control leaving out about 4:30. You just make sure bring that book of yours and leave the coaching to KT

before you go telling someone about english, might want to make sure you have everything right yourself ...

I agree.

finally me and you on the same page. Who would have ever thought it. Its a miracle.

Yea, DUH!!!!!!! Oakland got lucky. Oden is back Siegel should win by 10 or so. If I were you I would not waste my time driving down there. Yall had a good season though. You can go ahead a schedule your banquet now. Good year. It has to come to an end sometime.

got lucky? naw dont think so....have u even seen oakland play? ok then...oakland beat siegel with jimmy and keith well siegel hjad everyone...then what oakland lost by like 3 the next game

Guest dare_2_dream

finally me and you on the same page. Who would have ever thought it. Its a miracle.

yeah, everyone better start making sure they are right with their Maker, because the world is about to come to an end ...

good luck to everyone tonight ... Siegel, Oakland, Lebanon, and yes even Shelbyville ...

got lucky? naw dont think so....have u even seen oakland play? ok then...oakland beat siegel with jimmy and keith well siegel hjad everyone...then what oakland lost by like 3 the next game

ive said it before and ill say it again ... go back to Oakland

Ouch. I assume you referring to Lebanon as the one of the four that doesn't have a chance to make noise. Its's a perfectly reasonable thing to say, it's just no fun being the odd team out.

Good luck to 7-AAA tonight. Let's see an all-District 7 final.

Yes, I realize that Siegel and Oakland are playing each other.

And good luck Blue Devils. End their season, just like last year. (It'll be harder this time)

yeah, everyone better start making sure they are right with their Maker, because the world is about to come to an end ...

good luck to everyone tonight ... Siegel, Oakland, Lebanon, and yes even Shelbyville ...

ive said it before and ill say it again ... go back to Oakland

y do u say that?? jus because i still pick them to win cause i did go there a yr and a half..if it were u changin from siegel to oakland if u were still in highschool u wouldnt just change ur mind either well niether would any of the siegel posters