Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

Guest dare_2_dream

y do u say that?? jus because i still pick them to win cause i did go there a yr and a half..if it were u changin from siegel to oakland if u were still in highschool u wouldnt just change ur mind either well niether would any of the siegel posters

i transferred from BHS after two years, and as soon as I entered Siegel, I was a Star ... bottom line

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just enjoying watching basketball. and I will be routing for the blue devils. since your wondering, and Oakland. Are you a parent, player or a John Daly wannabe. Just Wondering.

I am a person with an opinion just like everyone else on the site. Crunchtime, do you know anything about golf? Surely you are beyond the John Daly days.

Hey just wondering also, does the name Crunchtime mean that you are really hungry? :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Ouch. I assume you referring to Lebanon as the one of the four that doesn't have a chance to make noise. Its's a perfectly reasonable thing to say, it's just no fun being the odd team out.

Good luck to 7-AAA tonight. Let's see an all-District 7 final.

Yes, I realize that Siegel and Oakland are playing each other.

And good luck Blue Devils. End their season, just like last year. (It'll be harder this time)

well Siegel or Oakland will do their part in making it a 7AAA final, so you do your part haha

Ouch. I assume you referring to Lebanon as the one of the four that doesn't have a chance to make noise. Its's a perfectly reasonable thing to say, it's just no fun being the odd team out.

Good luck to 7-AAA tonight. Let's see an all-District 7 final.

Yes, I realize that Siegel and Oakland are playing each other.

And good luck Blue Devils. End their season, just like last year. (It'll be harder this time)

Ok....you do have a good team too and could play some teams in the state tough. I'll give you credit. I don't know which one will take it the hardest.....either Oakland or Seagull. RandyMac is a good friend and I'd like to see his team win, but on the other hand, I would like to see the Seagull Nation and other good friend Coach Neyland White. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Ok....you do have a good team too and could play some teams in the state tough. I'll give you credit. I don't know which one will take it the hardest.....either Oakland or Seagull. RandyMac is a good friend and I'd like to see his team win, but on the other hand, I would like to see the Seagull Nation and other good friend Coach Neyland White. :thumb:

either way you get to see a great representive from 7AAA in the championship, whether it be Oakland or Siegel

before you go telling someone about english, might want to make sure you have everything right yourself ...

I agree.

Will you accept my apology please? I shouldn't point out mistakes of others when I'm sure I make them also.

I'm just an old redneck from Murfreesboro trying to keep the fire blazing.

Guest TheSolidOne101188

i transferred from BHS after two years, and as soon as I entered Siegel, I was a Star ... bottom line

I transfered after Christmas and I love Siegel, go back to Oakland tj.

Guest dare_2_dream

Will you accept my apology please? I shouldn't point out mistakes of others when I'm sure I make them also.

I'm just an old redneck from Murfreesboro trying to keep the fire blazing.

i hate sarcastic people :thumb:

I jus hope someone will represent for Rutherford County!!! I want Siegel to win thouugh but this year it's hard to tell...... Last year u could say that Siegel will come out and do what they gotta do but now it's hard to tell........one game they will do the thang then the next they will let a sorry team play with them like las night.. So I can only hope that they come with their "A" game!!!

I really like Oakland's team but I am a Siegel fan, But my lil friend plays for Oakland so its going to be a hard game for me to decide!!

Good Luck

Siegel!!!

Edited by Lo-Key 06