Region 4AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go York! You can do this. 7AA is the toughest district in the state, and if you can win it during the tournament, you're playing really well and doing some great things. Just keep believing and working hard and doing the things you know to do. Sorry I can't make it, but I'm with you girls in spirit! You can do this! Go York! Beat Portland!

WH lost to Upperman. Timbdp you better not blame this loss on the refs. The only thing you can blame it on is that Upperman hit almost every 3 they shot, and you could blame it on the coaching they should have made some changes late in the game when they had so mant turnovers. WH needs to shoot the ball more! Good effort and congrats on a great season though WH, you have plenty to look forward to for the next couple of years and I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by allregionpatriot#3

LA knocked off DCA! Great jobs girls! Alison West MVP of this game she played amazing on both ends of the floor! You better watch out for this team they can win it all if they play that good on both ends of the floor from here own out i dont know if anyone can beat them! Great Game Girls lets do it again Wed!

P. S. I would like to personally thank the 7 or 8 guys and gurls that made the trip to WH to support the girls tonight they made there own little student section and was pretty loud goin up against that DCA bunch! They were the 6th man on that team tonight thanks yal!