How long will it last in Johnson City?

toppertownfan

Who is this?

HAHAHAHAH WELL HELLO JAYBLOW!!!!

We've missed ya!!! Did you have a good time at the game last night?? How was it crying the whole way home, I bet you listened to "Everybody Hurts" the whole way home didn't you?? HAH! I listened to CRY ME A RIVER!!!

See ya at Regionals!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im sorry science hill but Pitts wants to coach at the college level so he is going to King College. So who will be the new Brentwood coach..... talk is Charlie Morgan will go there. Now who will coach the tribe.... rumor has it Tony Vaughn is moving to the city limits, will he go or will he stay at central ??? If Central looses Vaughn send us Cutlip and you can have our assistant coach .... Jeff Sanders :thumb:

in case you guys havent figured this out yet, heatplaya is OMAR WATTAD himself. everyone of this guys post talk ONLY about omar and the things he does. he thinks hes the stuff when really he will not cut it at a major D1 level... NEVER!

Uh no. I ask him all the time to get an account. All he ever says is that he does not care what other people say about him And that none of what is said makes a difference at all.

Well im sorry science hill but Pitts wants to coach at the college level so he is going to King College. So who will be the new Brentwood coach..... talk is Charlie Morgan will go there. Now who will coach the tribe.... rumor has it Tony Vaughn is moving to the city limits, will he go or will he stay at central ??? If Central looses Vaughn send us Cutlip and you can have our assistant coach .... Jeff Sanders <_<

That's a new rumor..Tony Vaughn leaving Central to go to DB...I think DB will be looking for a bigger gun than Vaughn...they have went outside the area evern since the Buck Van Huss era...I don't see a coach from this area getting a vacant DB basketball head coaching job..

in case you guys havent figured this out yet, heatplaya is OMAR WATTAD himself. everyone of this guys post talk ONLY about omar and the things he does. he thinks hes the stuff when really he will not cut it at a major D1 level... NEVER!

Some guys are overrated and some guys are underrated (Guthrie for MoWest is one).

How much longer has Coach C have. I here the locals are restless and want his head. Just like they where after Poe now their after him. The cold hard fact is they don't have the team that Pitts had in years past. The one big difference is the are softer they cant outrun and no points off the big press makes for a sub-par year. The other thing is Coach C always wants to worry about the referee's instead of what the true problems are and that comes from someone in the know. They got out hustled, out shot, out scrapped, and probably out coached in the District finals.

if if if if if if............. tell me your post players stats for the year, you dont want to because they are not very good...... central had 5 3 point baskets the whole game... all of our points came from inside no matter who S.H. had on the floor. S.H. game has always been run and gun..... you are so stupid, it would have been even a bigger blowout if he would have started Crowder and goldy-locks ( Wes). they could not get up and down the floor with central.... you are saying we could not have stoped your to big post players down low, so why did they not do anything when they was in the game? they had 9 points togather..... they stink..... you said all central can do is shoot the 3, then why did gabe score 26 points and Hess 19 and neither had a 3 pointer... I WILL TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE GABE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE CONF..... THATS RIGHT NOT OMAR.... OMAR HAD 4 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF ENDED UP WITH 22 BUT IF YOU READ THE PAPER HE SCORED SEVERAL AFTER THE COUGARS HAD IT WRAPPED UP.... IF S.H. WOULD HAVE WON YOU WOULD NOT FEEL THIS WAY NO MATTER WHO HE SRARTED, JUST FACE IT GAYLO1 CENTRAL BEAT S.H. IN ALL PHASES OF THE GAME LAST NIGHT..... OMAR AND TURNER DID NOT AND COULD NOT SHUT HESS, WEATHERFORD OR BUCHANON DOWN, THEY PROVED THAT LAST NIGHT... IT IS EASY TO TALK A BIG GAME BUT CENTRAL SHOWED HOW TO PLAY ONE... YOUR BIG BAD POST PLAYERS NEED TO WATCH THE GAME FILM OF LAST NIGHTS GAME AND SEE HOW HESS PLAYED IN THE POST THEY MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING.... HE IS 6'0" AND IS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR POST PLAYERS ARE..... STARTING 5 FOR CENTRAL VS. STARTING 5 FOR S.H. CENTRAL IS BETTER NO MATTER WHO S.H. STARTS...... ONE OR TWO GOOD PLAYERS CANT AND DID NOT BEAT 5....... CENTRAL ARE THE CHAMPS, I KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR YOU TO GRASP, SO TYPE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BUT YOU CANT CHANGE THAT....... HOW DOES THAT CROW TASTE??????

Very nice, i couldn't have said it better. And i do think Omar should get an award for all of that fake falling he did. He is the best at one thing in the conference and that is acting. But i'm not going to take anything away from him or SH they are good players, just not in the post.

any one can beat any one on any given night. this proves that point. SH drilled DB earlier in the season and then lost to them late in the season. SH beat east by 1 point early in the season and came back and destroyed them. SH drilled central twice in a row, then central beat SH. if i remember correctly, the past two meetings of SH and central were a whole lot worse than this game

any one can beat any one on any given night. this proves that point. SH drilled DB earlier in the season and then lost to them late in the season. SH beat east by 1 point early in the season and came back and destroyed them. SH drilled central twice in a row, then central beat SH. if i remember correctly, the past two meetings of SH and central were a whole lot worse than this game

This is all true, it is tournament time and anything can happen. But it is true that good teams step up in big games, so who knows what will happen.