Region 5AAA 2 Clarksville High

MJ AND BEYOND

Loving the coach has nothing to do with it! Sometimes coaches lose games and tonight was one of those cases.

Last year's ring???? We are proud.....can you spell Alecia Clark?

Apparently you can't spell it either. It is Alysha Clark.

Doedoe, you are an idiot. You don't have to prove it anymore by posting here.

8AAAalum, Central was the better team this year. They just didn't always show it.

Mt. Juliet Bears, you hit it on the head.

Bears fans, you need to realize that you are EXTREMELY thin in the paint. Worse next year. You need to start breeding some bigger girls. When you beat Central, it was because they did not handle the pressure you gave them. They did in the games after that. They won. It happens. And when it does, you have to try something else. Did Pat Summitt have brain freeze against Florida the other night? No, they just got beat. The Bears got a lot out of what they had to work with. For a team that has been a high/low post team for the last, oh 40 years, I felt they transitioned well to a pressing/trapping team scoring off the transition. I guess he had brain freeze for not staying with the two post offense this year with a small, quick team.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt. Juliet Bears, you hit it on the head.

Bears fans, you need to realize that you are EXTREMELY thin in the paint. Worse next year. You need to start breeding some bigger girls.

:angry:

Don't you mean RECRUITING some bigger girls from other schools like Smyrna and WC?? I know, I know, let's not beat a dead horse. :)

Congratulations to the Mighty Kitties! I actually blame myself - you see I have only missed four of the Lady Bears in-area games this year (including last night), all losses! :thumb:

We are blessed with great kids at these two schools, in victory or defeat. I can't wait until the rivalry resumes next year.

But for now, our friends from the Glade have some unfinished business if they can pull it off. I did have a chance to see Smyrna girls last night, and Devin Thompson was back in the line-up. Should be a great battle for the Region championship, WCHS you don't want to enter the sub-states as a visitor! Good Luck!

MJ, (Gold Ball), You Know!

As I thought, Smyrna looked pretty darn good last night! Congrats to the 'dogs!

Looks like Smyrna I suspect played behind Jasmine and dared her to hit the longer shot? 8 points, 4 for Tierney? Maybe WCHS was drained, but I'll wait to hear from folks at the game.

Where are you Mailman?