DB beats South 3 times!

TribeAllDaWay

Waco, I remember when I used to be just like you on these boards.........negative a great deal of the time. Try being more positive and supportive and you'll start liking yourself more. And everyone else might like you a little also. We know that teams from here will have a hard time competing when they get there, but anything can happen. Didn't ole Buck Van Huss win a state championship one time at Hampton without a player over 6'0"?

be less negative....be positive and supportive? um who was it that said "P.S. Did I spot the Huntchback of Notre Dame in the D-B student section?" and that the ref with the reddish greased hair was pathetic? i guess be positive and supportive as long as it doesn't involve being postive FOR db... :ph34r:

just thought i would bring that up

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be less negative....be positive and supportive? um who was it that said "P.S. Did I spot the Huntchback of Notre Dame in the D-B student section?" and that the ref with the reddish greased hair was pathetic? i guess be positive and supportive as long as it doesn't involve being postive FOR db... :ph34r:

just thought i would bring that up

I haven't said anything negative towards D-B since turning over my new leaf back a few months ago. The only reason I brought up the Huntchback of Notre Dame (I knew everyone would know who I was talking about) was because the moron almost ran over my 10 year old son the other night after the game. He was cursing and making a fool of himself and I had to put him in his place. Other than that, you will not hear any more negatives from me towards D-B because all these schools have a few moronic fans like this. As for refs.............they are fair game on here. :lol:

Edited by VolmanScott

I haven't said anything negative towards D-B since turning over my new leaf back a few months ago. The only reason I brought up the Huntchback of Notre Dame (I knew everyone would know who I was talking about) was because the moron almost ran over my 10 year old son the other night after the game. He was cursing and making a fool of himself and I had to put him in his place. Other than that, you will not hear any more negatives from me towards D-B because all these schools have a few moronic fans like this. As for refs.............they are fair game on here. :ph34r:

well...you should have included details about him almost stomping your son! that makes a world of difference to know you aren't just picking on somebody who had a physical defect.

so what caused this whole leaf burning..oh sorry :lol:...leaf turning in your life?

by the way...what was the deal with the a.c. in the gym on Friday night?

I agree the refs are fair game....and i don't care if people call me a whiner or not they have WAY too much influence on the games in this area (not sure out of area). I realize they are human and don't make much to call games but they wield a heavy sword

well...you should have included details about him almost stomping your son! that makes a world of difference to know you aren't just picking on somebody who had a physical defect.

so what caused this whole leaf burning..oh sorry :lol:...leaf turning in your life?

I agree the refs are fair game....and i don't care if people call me a whiner or not they have WAY too much influence on the games in this area (not sure out of area). I realize they are human and don't make much to call games but they wield a heavy sword

Boys i'm back (been in rehab for a couple of weeks ,that country crack is hard to get off of) i can't believe the tater town cougars won the district. whipped my injuns like a barred mule. when i played if we didn't win the game we won the fight. and you wacojackof can't be a real DB fan i thank you must be for elvisville the way you bragg about them ,i bet if DB was dominating you would be back on the band wagon

i just realized i was hurting more feelings than getting laughs when I was trying to be funny. i think waco is in the same boat. he seems like he's trying to be funny, but he usually comes off as a butt hole. i didn't want to be catagorized in the same fashion. i'm not sure about the a/c. but it was hotter than a 2 dollar pistol in there!! one more thing, no matter where you are from and which school you support, don't you gotta love central's student section? they are having fun and in my opinion, helping the cougars win games.

i just realized i was hurting more feelings than getting laughs when I was trying to be funny. i think waco is in the same boat. he seems like he's trying to be funny, but he usually comes off as a butt hole. i didn't want to be catagorized in the same fashion. i'm not sure about the a/c. but it was hotter than a 2 dollar pistol in there!! one more thing, no matter where you are from and which school you support, don't you gotta love central's student section? they are having fun and in my opinion, helping the cougars win games.

Well I guess you already fell off the wagon. You just called me a butt hole :(

Or were you just trying to be funny?

Boys i'm back (been in rehab for a couple of weeks ,that country crack is hard to get off of) i can't believe the tater town cougars won the district. whipped my injuns like a barred mule. when i played if we didn't win the game we won the fight. and you wacojackof can't be a real DB fan i thank you must be for elvisville the way you bragg about them ,i bet if DB was dominating you would be back on the band wagon

Yeah....Looks like that crack is hard to get off of. Good luck with the rehab.

How many screen names do you have now?

so what caused this whole leaf burning..oh sorry :(...leaf turning in your life?

You are definately right, the refs have WAY too much influence on the game. There at the first of the season the refs must have heard that Gabe was a hothead and everytime he did anything it was a technical.

Nothing you can say will put Oak Ridge in Upper East Tennessee. So that alone makes your statement "ignorant" and my statement 100% correct.

Thank you very much, and good by. :thumb:

How can your statement be true when there's a good chance a school from upper NE wont even make it to the state? Don't you see how stupid your statement is? You need to understand how the pairings work before making such absurd statements about a Memphis team beating the NE team by over 30 points.

How can your statement be true when there's a good chance a school from upper NE wont even make it to the state? Don't you see how stupid your statement is? You need to understand how the pairings work before making such absurd statements about a Memphis team beating the NE team by over 30 points.

Man your a real piece of work.

Ok......Let me make it easy for you. "IF" a team from Upper East Tennessee makes it to the state, I say they will lose to a Memphis team by 30 or more points in the first round. I figured everyone would know a team would actually have to be at the tourney to lose the game by 30. But I forgot about you. How many years have you been in the 5th. grade Anthony?

Stupid and absurd? Just look at how well DB and Central have done against the Memphis teams in the past 3 years. I don't think im going out on a limb here.

Sure they might get killed,but making it to state is a very good accomplishment.I mean,the way I look at it,last year,Central got 5th in the state tournament,becuase after the first round they never played consolation games.They also ran into a school with 3 D-1 recruits.

Good luck to all teams at regionals :thumb:

Not so fast my friend correct DB is 3-0 against Sullivan South it is possible you guys could meet in the regional championship so it is not a sweep yet until South gets eliminated,