Hunters Lane vs. Franklin - Region 6AAA Semi's

FranklinHSfan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be the championship game. Both of these teams have the ability to move on and I think if either one losses it will be an abrupt end to their season. I'm not predicting either as a winner because this is going to be a very close game but I say everyone get out to Glencliff at 6 to make this an action packed game! :lol:

"...if either one losses..." "...an abrupt end to their season."

Well, I'm pretty sure that one of us will HAVE to lose and that it WILL bring about an abrupt end to that team's season. It's a shame that one of these teams will lose & go home because they both have top quality teams & players with great attitudes. But one has to earn the right to play in "The Boro" Sooo, you gotta win the Regional Semi amd the Sub-State games. Otherwise, you'll only go to Murfreesboro as a spectator. :lol:

Hunters Lane grabbed a 30 to 23 lead at the half then extended it to a 14 point / 54 to 40 lead going into the fourth quarter. Fhraklin came out with defensive intensity and closed it within 2. After FHS missed a 3 for the possible lead, Hunters Lane stretched the lead to 63 - 59 with about 2 minutes left. Then at the 1:29 mark, Franklin fouled but the ref. called a "T" for some reason. (Does any one know what that call was about?) That allowed HL to build a 67 to 59 lead and then end up with a final margin of victory of 72 to 65.

Congrats to Hunters Lane. Good luck in the finals and then getting to "The BORO"!!! :thumb:

Hunters Lane grabbed a 30 to 23 lead at the half then extended it to a 14 point / 54 to 40 lead going into the fourth quarter. Fhraklin came out with defensive intensity and closed it within 2. After FHS missed a 3 for the possible lead, Hunters Lane stretched the lead to 63 - 59 with about 2 minutes left. Then at the 1:29 mark, Franklin fouled but the ref. called a "T" for some reason. (Does any one know what that call was about?) That allowed HL to build a 67 to 59 lead and then end up with a final margin of victory of 72 to 65.

Congrats to Hunters Lane. Good luck in the finals and then getting to "The BORO"!!! :thumb:

The technical was called for hitting the basketball across the court into the stands after the basket was made and the personal foul was called. Correct call was made.

First, I have to say I was impressed with Franklin. Very good showing. Came out with a motive to slow the tempo of the game, and they did just that. They also have an extremly deep bench, which is a good thing. I think if they beat HL, they could have made some noise in the state tourny.

Hunters Lane had their hands full, but played like they know how and came out with a good win. Good ball control and converting at the stripe sealed a win. Scales, Crutcher, and Henley had good games. Good luck against the winner of Whites Creek and McGavock.

ah your pretty funny, wonder whoever said that. i would like to see yall go up against a team like Hunters Lane.

Last nights game was fun one to watch. I thought Franklin played very well despite rushing some passes and shots here and there. They played with alot of heart but it just didnt turn out the way they wanted.

Congrats Hunters Lane on the win. Good luck in sub state and hopefully state.

i thought franklin was supposed to be unstoppable :)

I don't know of any unstoppable / undefeated teams in TN. Not Franklin, not BA, not Hamilton, noy Seagull & not Hendersonville. FHS beat a talented Clarksville team to start the season & Clarksville gave Hendersonville a spankin last night. The two "overall" most talented teams are playin in the 6AAA Region finals tonight. I'll take HL over WC by 10. :)

Edited by FranklinHSfan