GreenbackvsOakdale

knight2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know anything about Oakdale, except for the fact that they play in a very tough district. With that being said, I would not count out Greenback to fair pretty decent in this tourney. For one, they have two pretty good guards in Butcher and Grimshaw who can distribute as well score. Second, the have Hammontree in the post. Third, is the fact that Sparks and Hooper can give some valuble time and good b- ball presence. And last but not least, the fact that Coach Lucier will have her team ready to play. She has tremendous experience, and is probably tired of being close but no cigar. She' s ready to take it to the next level. Which I believe is evident if you look at the schedule that Greenback played.

P.S. Congrats ladies on a fine season and District Championship and Tourney Title.

Edited by bufpntr28

Well I was certainly wrong in the first two games. Oakdale couldn't handle Greenback's defense and lost by 21, while Harriman gave Coalfield all the Lady 'Jackets wanted and then some before falling by 8 in a game that was closer than that before Coalfield made free throws late.

I predict I'm going to be right in the final two games, though . . . :thumb:

You'll have to pardon Faith1, it seems he/she has not been taking enough medication lately. ;) Yes, the Lady Kees are the #1 seed and Faith1 should continue to bring us all some expert analysis of the play as it comes. Although his/her veiw is often somewhat distorted. You'll see why we feel this character is the #1 comedy act in the US right now.

:thumb: Kaz :thumb: