East Ridge VS. Polk county Tuesday night!

TNballer2006

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did the game go... actually its still probably in progress

if ER wins then Alex Wells will be back for the game. Tony Starr is done for the year (expelled)

I dont think hes expelled if er makes it to substate he should be back by then

Is there any update on this game if anyone could i would highly appreciate it... thanks

Polk led 35-15 at the half. East Ridge got it down to 4 I believe in the fourth and I'm wanting to say the final was 59-50. They gave up a lot of open 3's by paying so much attention to Jurick but it worked out in the end. Polk really moved the ball well especially in the first half. Naturally it hurt E Ridge to be missing Wells, and Starr and Taylor for that matter, but we'll never know now if they'd have won with those three. Also I give credit to E Ridge's coach, E Ridge's players were about to walk to the locker room without shaking hands after the game, he made them line up and congratulate their opponent (all but one, who managed to skip away before the coach noticed). Not sure if Polk can hang with McMinn Cent but they're at least in the region final 4, and can be proud of that.

Tomorrow's Games...and my predicitons...

Polk Co.-41

McMinn Central-68

Brainerd-61

Howard-59

In the Region Championship

McMinn Central-64

Brainerd-47

Brainerd & McMinn Central will both goto state due to the fact that Region 4 has been totally changed and it's best team was eliminated tonight...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe