What should Walker Valley do?

ironman55

Why is it that when someone leaves Bradley or another DI program, they are recruited, bribed, and, heck, even their Dad gets a new job. But when someone goes to Bradley or another DI program, no recruiting is involved?

Supposedly, the move to the other DI school is only done for the best interest of the wrestler.

now that is funny. the answer is: because. :thumb:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironman-I am one of Tanner's friends/teammates. You have no idea what you are talking about. A few weeks after Tanner transferred to WV, he told me and many others MORE THAN ONCE that he regretted the move he made to WV, and that he wanted to wrestle for Bradley again. He knew this wouldnt be allowed, at least for this past season...he wanted to wrestle his junior year...what would you do??? Transferring was his only option at that point. He told me that it just didnt feel like home over there, and that he wanted that bear paw on his back again, Not to mention that all of his friends were at bradley. His transferring back to Bradley was on his mind long before the season was close to being over. But to wrestle at state he chose to wait till the season ended. I know for a FACT Tanner was not recruited...which is a lot more credible than your half-baked ideas and accusations towards the Bradley program. Hes back at Bradley, whether you like it or not...so drop it.