Best AAA team?

usckk

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy I played at the Rotary that played for Science hill (john something) seemed like he was much better than a number 6.

I was told that they stacked and after watching them I can say that they did but I was kind of curious who was their real number one

HE's John Story. He's supposed to play 6. When SH played against DB, they put Alex at 1 and Chris at 2.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Since Siegel and Science Hill are locks for the final, let me throw one team at you. Id ask all the Siegel lovers if they have ever heard of Bearden. You might want to consider them a threat to your state title after Saturdays match.

lol talk the trash we can handle it...however your not exactly in a position to talk since you will be seeing either TN High or Science Hill before you even make it to state. You guys are a solid team, we knew that though and thats why we invited you up here to play. Also, thats not the lineup you will see at state either....Siegel didn't play their #4 player in that match so doubles will be different and slide that guy into singles.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

Since Siegel and Science Hill are locks for the final, let me throw one team at you. Id ask all the Siegel lovers if they have ever heard of Bearden. You might want to consider them a threat to your state title after Saturdays match.

when did we say we were a lock for the final?

Slide in siegel's missing player in singles AND doubles and its a new match altogether. Bearden is a solid team and they won't be overlooked. They do have a tougher road to state than siegel does though

Im just pointing out what happened. I dont think u thought much of Bearden at all. They arent mentioned once on here. Im not talking trash. Just mentioning on the 8th page of this, that u might want to mention us in your Siegel, Science Hill, Brentwood debate. Slip your 4 in today and we still beat u TODAY, could be different down the road. The playoffs will help us because we are weak at 6 and 3 doubles. I think Hunter and Kyle could go either way. Your # 2 wouldnt beat Taylor, he dominated him . I think the 3 is a toss up. The 4 also . I think the doubles teams lean toward Bearden. Well see what happens, but u have to admit u were way overconfident today and it will be interesting IF we meet again. Well have our hands full to get there

If we played tomorrow with your 4 in the lineup with the 5 singles 2 double format, do you really think u would be the favorite.. Im not saying u cant beat us, but the lean is toward Bearden. I hope we play again, if so it will be in the state semis

Had a god time today, good luck the rest of the way

Im just pointing out what happened. I dont think u thought much of Bearden at all. They arent mentioned once on here. Im not talking trash. Just mentioning on the 8th page of this, that u might want to mention us in your Siegel, Science Hill, Brentwood debate. Slip your 4 in today and we still beat u TODAY, could be different down the road. The playoffs will help us because we are weak at 6 and 3 doubles. I think Hunter and Kyle could go either way. Your # 2 wouldnt beat Taylor, he dominated him . I think the 3 is a toss up. The 4 also . I think the doubles teams lean toward Bearden. Well see what happens, but u have to admit u were way overconfident today and it will be interesting IF we meet again. Well have our hands full to get there

If we played tomorrow with your 4 in the lineup with the 5 singles 2 double format, do you really think u would be the favorite.. Im not saying u cant beat us, but the lean is toward Bearden. I hope we play again, if so it will be in the state semis

Had a god time today, good luck the rest of the way

This would be the difference with our 4 seed. First of all, that moves our actual number 5 (who played 4 today) down to the 5 spot. Our 4 would have a better chance winning and our 5 would have a better chance winning. Second of all, doubles would be completely switched around. Our 2 doubles played 1 today because normally our 4 seed plays w/ kyle at 1 doubles.

Just stating some facts that's all. I agree about our 2, he got dominated (as usual)...kyle and hunter is a toss up. I think the three goes to siegel, 4 is a toss up, and 5 goes to siegel. Doubles would be a completely different story though as siegel's ACTUAL number 1 doubles beat trinity's today.

I meant to ask, what ended up happening with bearden and webb?

Edited by nation_supp89