Region 6A

wildchick

Cornersville defeated Wayne Co. 45-43. This was another exciting game which was down to the last few seconds.

Go Lady Dawgs!!

Wow! This game was a lot closer than I was expecting. I figured WC would take charge in this game. Although I have never seen Cornersville play, so I guess that was a one-sided assumption. Sounds like it was a great game to watch though. Those are always the best, when they are down to the last few seconds. You definitely get your money's worth then!! Good luck to the rest of the D12 teams. Sounds like we all have a tough road ahead!

Cornersville defeated Wayne Co. 45-43. This was another exciting game which was down to the last few seconds.

Go Lady Dawgs!!

This is hard for me to believe. If this is true, I want to be the FIRST to tell Cornersville that I deeply apologize for doubting them. Talk about a team on a roll, we might as well call them BUTTER. I hope we can win tomorrow so that we can meet Cornersville one more time.

Great effort Cornersville. :thumb:

This is hard for me to believe. If this is true, I want to be the FIRST to tell Cornersville that I deeply apologize for doubting them. Talk about a team on a roll, we might as well call them BUTTER. I hope we can win tomorrow so that we can meet Cornersville one more time.

Great effort Cornersville. :lol:

hahahahahaha that made me laugh...i left the game at 1.2 time and summertown was up by 19 or 20...santa fe didn't really have an inside game from what i saw...summertown took it to the hoop a lot and got some great steals and good plays...