REGION 1-AA SCORES union county

1BIGFANOF44

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did Valley play??? And who is their next game??

What do yall think about our game tomorrow night???

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

happy valley played claiborne. winning 60-49. they play the winner of tonights game with south greene- cumberland gap. i think unicoi can handle rutledge to night. after what haapened to them in the distric i dont think they will lay down on another team and let them take advantage of them again. i think they will bring home the title for one more home game for substate. happy valley will give a good game on wed. but if south greene wins its game tonight i dont think south greene will let them beat them again.

happy valley played claiborne. winning 60-49. they play the winner of tonights game with south greene- cumberland gap. i think unicoi can handle rutledge to night. after what haapened to them in the distric i dont think they will lay down on another team and let them take advantage of them again. i think they will bring home the title for one more home game for substate. happy valley will give a good game on wed. but if south greene wins its game tonight i dont think south greene will let them beat them again.

Dream on Unicoi! The Pioneers are pumped and ready. No lay downs! Bring em on!

Staying in Knoxville or Halls instead of driving down from Unicoi Co.? Sounds like the team missed school today. Don't you have to be present in school to play an official game? Just wondering. Who allowed the use of their gym for practice since noone was present in school? Claiborne? Sure hope it wasn't Union Co.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by agitator53