Middleton vs Manassas

Guest hustle101

Hustle and MTown..Congrats to Middleton..I have been having fun with you guys and know you have a great team with a lot of history..And as far as the gym..we may make fun of it...but it's the same as Bradford and Gleason's old gym..It may be small..but it sure is hard to win there...Good luck to you guys as well as Middle College...I have a little history with Middle College..but I will be in the Boro pulling for any of the teams in our area...Would you guys let that pretty green and gold sit with your crowd?Hustle ..I see they blasted you about your comment about us comming to the barn..I thought it was all in fun myself...Again..good luck to you guys..

Edited by mrbigster

Hustle and MTown..Congrats to Middleton..I have been having fun with you guys and know you have a great team with a lot of history..And as far as the gym..we may make fun of it...but it's the same as Bradford and Gleason's old gym..It may be small..but it sure is hard to win there...Good luck to you guys as well as Middle College...I have a little history with Middle College..but I will be in the Boro pulling for any of the teams in our area...Would you guys let that pretty green and gold sit with your crowd?Hustle ..I see they blasted you about your comment about us comming to the barn..I thought it was all in fun myself...Again..good luck to you guys..

Thanks..mrbigster. I get on here to have fun and you make it fun. I just like talking smack and having fun. Coach Smalley told me that he thought Lake County had the better team. He said you guys had a lot of weapons. I was really looking forward to playing LC in substate or the Boro. Just to talk a little more smack and talk about the barn. In any league at any level you have got to have a little luck to win it all and we will need it to repeat. Thanks again Biggie.

Edited by M-Town Baller

Thanks..mrbigster. I get on here to have fun and you make it fun. I just like talking smack and having fun. Coach Smalley told me that he thought Lake County had the better team. He said you guys had a lot of weapons. I was really looking forward to playing LC in substate or the Boro. Just to talk a little more smack and talk about the barn. In any league at any level you have got to have a little luck to win it all and we will need it to repeat. Thanks again Biggie.

I sure would like to see your game against Union City..It should be a great game..I probably wouldn't be able to get in though..just kidding..If it was at U.C.,I would go but I guess I'll go to the humboldt -Middle College game because it is closer..Good luck to all our teams in the area..