Powell-Maryville scrimmage

Neil

I am a huge Heritage Fan and I love to beat Maryville, however, I know alot of Maryville's girls and I just have to say this.

Hey big Coach 23 and especially TNT still think Maryville has nothing??????? :thumb:

Well Poker Face you need to learn to read. I don't think I ever said anything about Maryville. I would never say anybody has nothing. But once again their is always someone trying to cause trouble behind their user name. Poker face why don't you quote on here what I said about Maryville!

Well Poker Face you need to learn to read. I don't think I ever said anything about Maryville. I would never say anybody has nothing. But once again their is always someone trying to cause trouble behind their user name. Poker face why don't you quote on here what I said about Maryville!

You Go TNT..... :thumb:

Where was Maryville in your's and Coach 23 top 10???????

You go TNT enough said

Poke face

Why don't you anwser my question, quote on here what I said about Maryville!!

As far as Maryville in my top 10, I did't have them in my top 10. Also I didn't have Alcoa, South Doyle, Bearden, Carter, CAK, etc. see they asked for your preseason top 10 they did't say list ever HS in the Knox area. That is JMO on the top 10 or should have I got your thoughts on my top 10. Guess I should have listed my daughter HS first but guess what I didn't think they are in the top 10 in the Knoxville area. As for the Maryville-Powell scrimage...That what it is a scrimage..Alcoa beat Farragut 8-7 the other night...Alcoa lost to Karns 9-4 last night...So you poker face tell, where should I put Alcoa at in the top 10....

Looked for Coach23 top 10 could not find it....Would like to see his top 10. But most of all I would like to see your top 10 poker face..

Edited by TNT

Congrats Maryville. Heard that the Roberts kid pitched very well and that Holly Ridenour also had a good outing pitching. I also know it's very early and a scrimmage isn't a real game. Good luck on your season to both teams. Someone said that Maryville wins because of talent alone and not coaching. I disagree. Even though my kid doesn't play for Coach Hawkins anymore, I think it takes both talent and coaching to have a good team. Maryville has made it to state 3 out of the last 4 years, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did it again this year.

I am a huge Heritage Fan and I love to beat Maryville, however, I know alot of Maryville's girls and I just have to say this.

Hey big Coach 23 and especially TNT still think Maryville has nothing??????? :P

Wow, kinda hard on me and TNT aren't you pokerface....do we know you? Anyway, I never said Maryville had nothing! Simply stated, Maryville had an amazing season last year....I don't think anyone, including Maryville, anticipated the kind of success they had. Last year they had, and still do have, some VERY good players on the Maryville team. Melton pitched incredibly well.... beyond anyones expectations after being away from pitching soooo long. Giles and Little played their best and stepped up when it counted most....as most great players do. My comment was....Maryville won't be able to overcome the loss of Giles, despite the play of Melton and Little. This was not a knock at Maryville....only stating that last years team played better team softball than could have been anticipated...and look what it did for them. However, you take away a leader like Giles...and someone HAS to step up. NO doubt in my mind that Melton and Little will be great....they always are....but can the team put it back together. Regardless, this was just my OPINION???? I guess we will see if I am right...Lord knows I have been wrong before!

As far as my 10 ten list....I haven't put one up for AAA schools.....but I list a top 4 to 5 for District 3 and 4 in the Knoxville Softball thread....and Maryville was not in my top 5.....and they still are not. I won't change my opinion just because the played well in a scrimmage???? But you know what they say.....my opinon and 35 cents still won't by you a cup of coffee!

As far as my 10 ten list....I haven't put one up for AAA schools.....but I list a top 4 to 5 for District 3 and 4 in the Knoxville Softball thread....and Maryville was not in my top 5.....and they still are not. I won't change my opinion just because the played well in a scrimmage???? But you know what they say.....my opinon and 35 cents still won't by you a cup of coffee!

It will at the BP with a rebel card...