District 7A Sweep-Does this mean the regional Tournament can be moved?

DaCoach

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the sweep by both the women and the 7A men, can the tournament be switched back to the district tournament site in Baxter?

Has this ever been done before?

I was told Watertown won't let it happen so it my be their call. Personally, I think they should move it back because it is easier on the kids, parents, and fans.

Guest dare_2_dream

With the sweep by both the women and the 7A men, can the tournament be switched back to the district tournament site in Baxter?

Has this ever been done before?

wow. thats pretty impressive. congrats to 7A, seems like they have a lot of power in that district.

i think you joined just for that post :D:thumb:

Actually, I was on here last year as well during tournament time when I did the Region 4 tourney as well. Problem was I created an email account so I could have a new Coach T ID because you can only have one ID per email account BUT I don't remember the email address or the Coach T password that I created last year so I created one similiar to it and used my TECH email account.

I had rather not use my regular ID when talking tournament since it would show I could be biased toward the school I pull for and as a professional announcer for almost 20 years I assure you that when I am on the mike I give every team my best effort as "their" announcer as well.

Last year I created a "R4-A_Announcer" ID as well durin that tournament so people could know who was talking.

Sorry, that it appears like I just joined for one tongue-in-cheek comment :thumb:

what is it about those district 7's that make them so good :thumb:

c-rep that's all they have to do... seriously they have had great programs for awile and it just got to where every county tried to improve more... and it starts in jr.high they are always in the tnt and other jr. tourney's then they play together from the time the can shoot a bball until they graduate from high school they play together as a team... great tradition with great results... :thumb:

It happened last year in 7-AA, it was moved back to Livingston Academy.

I believe we can only hope that it would be moved, it will never happen!

Congrats to 7a! Whats everyone's picks for the finals..........

Region 4-AA was scheduled to be played at Livingston last year. Nothing was moved last year.

But I agree.....save the schools and parents some money and time... and move it.

Region 4-AA was scheduled to be played at Livingston last year. Nothing was moved last year.

But I agree.....save the schools and parents some money and time... and move it.

I beg to differ the championship was moved when no 7-aa teams were left in the region I seem to recall. You are correct that the region was played in Livingston.